Boeing 737 MAX Series

You mean Fly By Wire… You aren’t making a point because currently most aircraft use fly by wire, even boeing

9 Likes

If they add this amazing airplane, they should also definitely change the cockpit layout.

5 Likes

Thanks, Boeing, more exit row seats! That excites me considering I’m 6ft 2

8 Likes

I don’t think this is the place to display plane crashes, regardless of its manufacturer. Be respectful please

7 Likes

Oh dear. Airbus don´t want to replace the pilot, they want to reduce the workload of that pilot. Also, note that around 35% of crashes are because of pilot error. Automation does not make an aircraft more dangerous.

15 Likes

What is the other 65%

4 Likes

Non-pilot errors. :)

7 Likes

If someone would ask Boeing nicely, perhaps 5% of profit, they would gladly share the infomation.
The 787-10 for IF came out long before its first flight.

4 Likes

Hello happy anniversary

3 Likes

Hmm,

let’s see your idea for a 757 replacement…

I personally like the idea of a stretched 737.

5 Likes

Basically it’s just a 757 with upgraded with composites, glass cockpit, newer engines maybe an upgraded CFM Leap-1, have the fuselage widened a little, newer wing design to allow for more fuel and with a blended or split scimitar winglets and upgraded control surfaces. Boeing literally has a pile of money sitting right in front of it.

2 Likes

Where is all this range coming from? With the same wing structure as all the other 737MAXs and an increased payload, the range must be abysmal. Someone must have either added more tanks somewhere reducing cargo space or crunched some odd numbers, because things aren’t stacking up…

2 Likes

Well the range numbers came from Boeing but how they got it to have more range, they increased the engines, and changes the wings a bit for more efficiency

3 Likes

You’re sure about that? This site says otherwise:

It seems unlikely that Boeing could both eek out an additional 900nm of range and add 1200kg of capacity both without changing the wings or engines – it’s slated to use the same LEAP1B-28 as all other 737MAXs.

2 Likes

That link is only for the 737 MAX 8 and 9 not the recently released MAX 10
EDIT: Boeing created the MAX 10 to replace the MAX 9 which is failing to compete against the A321neo

4 Likes

But is it likely to actually gain any orders? Sure, it may have range promises, but many airlines have already invested in the 321neo, and it seems unlikely they’d switch. Many aircraft were said to have great performance, yet when actually delivered, did significantly worse than airlines anticipated (looking at you, A340!). This double-stretch seems unlikely to gain orders as airlines have already bought the 321neo and 737MAX9, and yet will still be offered with supposed good range as another stretch. The story of an under-performing stretched aircraft promised to be great encroaching on the territory of successful competitive aircrafts is one that has already happened (A340-600). Is this a repeat in history?

5 Likes

Well you know I don’t work for Boeing so I am not 100% sure what they are thinking, but their best bet would be that airlines cancel orders from the A321neo and the 737 MAX 9 and move their orders to the 737 MAX 10

3 Likes

Please vote for the 737 rework, too. Because when the 737 gets reworked the 737 Max 10 would probably also be added. And I think that the 737 needs a rework in general

5 Likes
2 Likes

I really like the Boeing 737MAX 10 released by boeing! I can’t wait for this plane to start it’s regular flight. Fully support this plane. I hope it gets added soon in Infinite Flight as it is a very good aircraft released by Boeing.

5 Likes