Boeing 737 MAX Series

I’m flying aboard a Southwest MAX 8 tomorrow (N8707P) KMCO-KMDW. I can’t wait to check out the MAX tomorrow and Southwest’s product. We desperately need this aircraft in the game.

4 Likes

Get ready for them hard landings. Or are you gonna black the Ryanair landing rules?

1 Like

I will admit I’ve had quite a few smash downs in the simulator ( it’s expected from a cadet ) 🙃 😂 and off course a few butter 🧈 landings to on the NG and MAX simulators.

Also the MAX just about taxis on idle thrust 😌

3 Likes

Boeing 737 MAX 10.

2 Likes

Icelandair 737max 8 visit at ILA Berlin 22. He landed & used the whole runway to visit ILA Berlin Site and taxi back to the BER terminal.

6 Likes

Just reading this now but it says Aer Lingus owner IAG ordered them not Aer Lingus. We definitely won’t be seeing them as we are getting the A320 NEO. They will all go to Air Europa and whatever other airlines that IAG own

2 Likes

I really do wonder who’ll actually get those MAXes, though.

Almost at 1300 votes!!! Just 14 more!

Vueling will get a great deal I think, which is something I don’t understand

1 Like

The MAX-200s are most likely going to Vueling, and the MAX-10s could also go to them, but I think personally that the MAX-10s will go to their BA Euroflyer subsidiary out of Gatwick. Heck, maybe they go into BA’s mainline fleet. Luckily, we’ll be able to figure that out around this time next year, as the first MAX delivery to them should come in 2023!

1 Like

Eh, a little far-fetched idea, but I could see them moving NEO orders and delivered aircraft to other group members and having a split 737-320ceo fleet while slowly transitioning to an all-MAX fleet.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Had a great flight today aboard Southwest’s 737 MAX 8. This aircraft is a must need.

3 Likes

Its need but i really think we wont get this aircraft before next year.

I tracked your flight. It looked like there was a tiny bit of turbulence.

Ayyy thanks man! Yeah we got some chop around the middle of the flight at FL360 and then a bit during descent and we had a slightly windy approach. Great flight love the MAX.

1 Like

You went under some serious storms that I am getting now.

2 Likes

The livery and the split wing tip is fire! 🔥

Source:
https://andystravelblog.com/2020/12/02/i-just-flew-on-american-airlines-737-max/american-737-max-2/

10 Likes

It sure would be great to have the American 737 MAX in IF especially with Miami in 3D

6 Likes

The longest 737-800 MAX flight in the world

2 Likes