Boeing 737 MAX Series

There’s a whole bunch of common liveries that are missing, such as KLM and Turkish for the 738. People’ll use them a lot, but won’t likely use a vote for them.

Alright, thanks!

Icelandair Boeing 737 MAX

1 Like

How to cause chaos

Step 1: 737 MAX VS A320NEO poll

Wait…. Theres only one step

1 Like

Going back to the Icelandair buying 4 more 737 Max’s.

2 Likes

On Wednesday, the 29th I am flying the Southwest 737 max 8 from San Jose to Lihue!

What airline is that

I once in real life flew from Kona over to Kahului on a southwest 737 max but that was the only time I have ever been on a 737 max or Southwest Airlines.

This is half 737 Max. Please don’t report me!!😉

1 Like

3 Brand new operators of the MAX have taken their first deliveries during the month of June so far, so I figured to do a little post on them:

Firstly is the one that has been most mentioned in this thread, and Akasa Air taking delivery of their first MAX-8, VT-YAA! This comes out of an order for 72 of the MAX family, split between the MAX-8 and the MAX-200. Here is VT-YAA rotating out of Seattle on the first leg of its delivery flight to Keflavik:

(Boeing)

Secondly, taking several ntu MAX-8’s from S7 Airlines, AnadoluJet has now taken on 5 737-MAX 8’s! After being stripped of their S7 titles, the aircraft were then delivered to the airline, where they were repainted into AnadoluJet’s livery in Turkey. Here is TC-LAK on approach at Adana after repainting:

(Jetphotos)

Finally, Jin Air taking delivery of their first MAX-8 as well, HL8353! This is their first example, part of an order from Korean Air Group, that being alongside Korean Air’s own order for MAX-8’s, as the numbers are not specified though, we’ll have to wait and see just how many examples they take in total. Here is HL8353 on arrival to Seoul on the final leg of its delivery flight:

(Euro_LR)

9 Likes

I sure do like the Batik air Malaysia 🇲🇾 MAX 8 winglets 😁

1 Like

Caught a max 8 from west jet into LGA

1 Like

Fly Dubai 737 MAX 8 at SNN ✈️

7 Likes

Always got to love the Norwegian livery on the MAX 8 🇳🇴

5 Likes

Saw this AMAZING edit on Instagram from if.maldives. Looks fantastic. Hopefully will be a reality in IF someday soon 🤞🤞

11 Likes

That’s just incredible!

2 Likes

I saw that too.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce_Zu5KFwzW/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Boeing 737 series and half Airbus

2 Likes

Best flight deck out there 😉

1 Like