Boeing 737 MAX Series

They formerly operated 5 737-200’s from 1992 till 1999, would be interesting to see them make a return. It also says they would most likely buy the MAX-7, so would be nice to see a second customer for the variant added this year!

3 Likes

Can’t wait! I fly a 737 Max 8 MDW-MCO in June. Hope to see this added either this year or next year.

2 Likes

The APU Exhaust outlet has been revised to an installation similar to that of the 787 on the 737 MAX.

3 Likes

I do like the smooth edge compared to the other Boeing Aircrafts.

N928AK taking her first flight today!

5 Likes

Would love to fly the American Airlines livery MAX 8 in IF 🇺🇸

5 Likes

he he Don’t forget IRL for me and @Ethan_Brown

I would really love to see the Max Soon in IF.

1 Like

Flyr’s first 737-MAX 8 is now in its full colour scheme!

(V1 Images)

10 Likes

Look’s very similar to Flair livery, Could you give me a post of where you talked about them (If you did).

1 Like

I believe it was a nicely detailed post by @NYFLFlyer22, I’ll try and find it. I’m pretty sure the only time I’ve posted about them was when their first example rolled out of Renton in primer back in December.

1 Like

Yup here, found the post @CaptainAli_yt

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Gonna take a look

Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9.

2 Likes

Yes…YES! now I can see more e175s and I can see 737s!!! Yes it is that boring at Paine

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! Even sounds the same. I actually thought it was Flair at first. 😀

1 Like

According to simpleflying.com, Alaska Airlines MAX 9 could be seen at any of the given airports below in February.

• KSLC (Salt Lake City, UT)
  • KDEN (Denver, CO)
  • KPHX (Phoenix, AZ)
  • KONT (Ontario, CA)
  • KSMF (Sacramento, CA)

Some of these routes will be limited, for example…

• KPDX-KLAS (5 flights/ Feb. 4th, 11th, 13th,
    14th, 16th)

• PANC-KPDX (4 flights/ Feb. 2nd, 8th, 9th, 11th)

• KPHX-PANC (2 flights/ Feb. 7th, 10th)

2 Likes

Nice to see a network expansion of the type as they build up their fleet count!

Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 again one more time that clear by the topic article was news.

1 Like

skyteam
Would love to see the AeroMexico MAX 9 in game. MAX 9 and 8 in game. Copa, AeroMexico, United, Alaska, FlyDubai, Iceland Air, and other MAX 9 operators would be cool.

7 Likes

AeroMeixco looks so cool and sleek on the Max!

3 Likes