Boeing 737 MAX Series

I’m not angry. 😂

1 Like

Tomorrow Alaska Airlines will be sending their first scheduled MAX 9 to PHX from SEA.

This will be operated under flight number AS946 operated by N931AK, then followed would be AS938 operated by N926AK operating on the 12th of January.

I am beyond happy that Alaska Airlines will be sending MAX 9s to multiple U.S cities within the next 6 or so months!

4 Likes

Tbh, I think Alaska Airlines are making a lot of progress with their maxes, same thing is gonna happen with United very soon. I hope we get the West Coast Wonders livery and some more special liviers.

3 Likes

Infinite Flight has said there will be a future poll and with that being said, it is time we (737 MAX voters/lovers/whatever you want to call yourself) come together and bring in the highly wanted next generation 737 aircraft.

With 3 of the technically 5 variants currently in service, this aircraft offers new carriers, new routes and new amazing technology into the game.

So, if and when the future aircraft poll comes out, will you vote for the 737 MAX?

Tweet from IF

https://twitter.com/infiniteflight/status/1480916849206382600?s=21

4 Likes

Can expand on that a little more, considering the development time of any aircraft to IF, the MAX-7 should have EIS with Southwest by then!

2 Likes

Yeah but only with Southwest. I have a hard time seeing IF adding a aircraft that at the moment only has three airlines even ordering it, it looks good on paper, 4/5 variants in operation and maybe you guys could use that as a reason to added the 737 MAX in general but that’s a lot of development for a plane with exactly one livery upon release lol

1 Like

Eh, I won’t argue that, because it’s true it barely has any operators, but to be fair they did add the A318, A330-200F, and 777-200LR, all of which also have a quite low count of operators

2 Likes

True true, but most of the livery’s on the A318 are private jets and I don’t know if a single BBJ 737-7 has been ordered, as for the A330-200F… we don’t talk about the A330-200F and I am still surprised about the 777-200LR, I’m not saying it’s impossible for the 737-MAX-7 to get added, maybe it comes with a lot of Boeing test and BBJ livery’s but I’m saying it’s highly unlikely

1 Like

Actually the first one rolled out of Renton in October:

(Credit in Image)

4 Likes

Man, I wish I was rich enough for that 😍

2 Likes

Ryanair family more Boeing 737 MAX 8-200

3 Likes

Big news, the MAX may fly in China as soon as this month. China has a ton of MAXs, and it’s been taking awhile to get it approved over there, so good news for Boeing!
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-13/boeing-s-737-max-nears-return-to-commercial-service-in-china?sref=l2iXOaTx

3 Likes

Forgot to mention this.

N932AK flew home yesterday and has immediately entered service.

Can’t wait to see more special liveries and more ASA MAX 9s delivered soon!

4 Likes

Caribbean Airlines first a new Boeing 737 MAX 8.

I saw a check posted on a page Facebook.

3 Likes

Greater Bay Airlines is a start-up airline based out of Hong Kong looking to start operations this quarter this year. Currently, they have a fleet of 3 Boeing 737-800’s, and are looking to get that to 7 by the end of the year. You might ask how this ties in with the MAX, so here is your answer: This week they announced they are looking to expand further down the road with a $1.8 Billion order of 30 next-generation narrowbody aircraft, and the MAX is one of the two frontrunners! Specifically, the MAX-10 variant will be going up against the Airbus A321NEO for this order. There are two key things the airline is looking at for their order: One is total aircraft capacity and the other is early delivery schedule. While the NEO beats the MAX in the first category (244 max vs 230 max), the MAX has the upperhand in the delivery schedule, as according to current plans we should see a certification and EIS in 2023, meaning deliveries for MAX’s could be up to 3 Quarters earlier. For now, we will just have to wait and see, but quite the exciting development!

And for anyone wondering, here is their livery, I quite like the colour:

5 Likes

You don’t have to ask me twice!

Heck Yes I’m voting for the Max!

2 Likes

Can you imagine what can be with us?

37MAX, Buzz and MaltaAir

4 Likes

Very Beautiful liveries, you forgot the main though 😂

I love the Buzz a lot though. buzzes away

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes I just copied from our 2022 Thread :D, btw BZZZZZ

1 Like

This is rather interesting. Has Croatia ever operated a Boeing aircraft before?

1 Like