Boeing 737 MAX Series

Wow that’s such a nice livery!

1 Like

First MAX for LynxAir and it’s looking good. Hope it gets added when the MAX does.

Photo Source

5 Likes

More news: Looks like Indonesia is letting the MAX fly again! Big deal since Lion Air is Indonesian:

2 Likes

Ethiopian Airlines also planning to resume their Max

2 Likes

This was at least known. Looks like article is saying February, but the Ethiopian CEO has constantly said in interviews to hopefully get the plane flying by January (looks like it got pushed back) and despite what happened, that he fully trusts the plane. Good to see plans are still in motion

2 Likes

Look at that 🤩

CREDIT: sea.aviation

9 Likes

Omg I need someone to draw this and for GJ or NG to make a model. Lol

3 Likes

ill do it!

1 Like

Got to love those PFD screens on the MAX

5 Likes

Some information on Alaska Airlines 737 MAX 9 service destinations. All are “transcontinental” flights

• Starting February 17th, SEA - JFK / AS58 / 1x daily, 11:40pm (PST) → 7:54am (EST)
  • Starting February 17th, SEA - BOS / AS12 / 1x daily, 7:00am (PST) → 3:20pm (EST)
  • Starting February 17th, SEA - FLL / AS122 / 1x daily, 8:17am (PST) → 5:03pm (EST)
  • Starting February 17th, SEA - EWR / AS8 / 1x daily, 8:17am (PST) → 4:05pm (EST)
  • Starting May 13th, SEA - MCO / AS38 / 1x daily, 10:55pm (PST) → 7:42am (EST)

Some of these flights will change from 1x daily to something a little different. SEA - EWR will change from 1x daily to 5x and 2x weekly across 3 flight numbers. The numbers starting from top to bottom is…

• AS8 operating Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8:20am (PST) → 4:30pm (EST)
  • AS714 operating Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:55am (PST) → 6:05pm (EST)
  • AS790 operating 1x daily at 9:55pm (PST) → 6:00am (EST)
  • AS8 operating Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:55am (PST) → 4:10pm (EST)
  • AS714 operating Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:40am (PST) → 6:00pm (EST)

There is a lot of information to unpack as SEA - EWR starts as a 1x daily in February and will soon ramp up within a few months.

6 Likes

👀

We need the Max soon!

3 Likes

How about older variants like 737-300 /400/500? Personally, I’m sick and tired of seeing glass cockpit in almost every aircraft… There is currently no functioning classical cockpits in the game except some parts of some cessnas.

5 Likes

Feel free to go vote for them here, but this is the MAX thread, if you want to support the Classics, please do so in their respective topics:

1 Like

Not a huge fan of them. Everybody has their opinions and you can’t really change their perspective sometimes.

1 Like

Gains my vote, hot plane.

4 Likes

Let’s freaking go

7 Likes

Well there close, not just yet to buy it but thats good new to here. I rather fly a Max then A320ceo no hate

1 Like

What a weird could-be order. Would’ve never guessed Allegiant would go after MAXs, but that’s a pretty big deal. Good for them!

2 Likes

Y’know, I remember someone on Airliners.net when the KLM NEO order was announced that Boeing would need to make it up by flipping an A320 airline to the 737. Well, looks like they doing just that! Would make headway for another large order in the future, considering their fleet by the end of this year will be over 130. Interesting that I see the MAX-8 mentioned (shocker, not like its the most popular) as well as the MAX-7. Wondering if they would use the MAX-7 for the 319’s.

1 Like

Welcoming Allegiant to Boeing! They placed an order for 50 MAX 7’s today, this is something I’d never expect them to do. Nevertheless, a big win for Boeing Bois today!

1 Like