Boeing 737 MAX Series

Articles I read say they’ll operate the -8. Render probably has an extra door since if they’re a budget airline they’ll probably get the MAX 200

This is something we need in the sim 😉

7 Likes

My favorite part in the cockpit are the huge screens!!!

1 Like

Yet another airline is set to get some MAXs!

Norwegian airline Flyr has signed a letter of intent to lease 6 B737 MAX 8s with deliveries beginning in the first half of 2022. They also have an option for 4 additional aircraft. Another European operator for the list! Norway's Flyr to lease six Boeing 737 MAX aircraft | Reutersimage

11 Likes

That livery on the max though… 😍

beautiful!

Look at this for a beacon shot 🚨

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning livery, can’t wait to see the first one roll out of Renton next year!

You got that right!

Would love to fly this livery out of EBBR 😁

6 Likes

OO a MAX!!!

2 Likes

In another bunch of good news for the MAX this week, the first Oceanic operator of the MAX will be returning it to the skies later this year in December! Fiji Airways, who currently have 5 MAX-8’s out of an order for 5 will reintroduce them starting on December 1st when Fiji reopens, the type will be flown across a variety of destinations which include Honolulu, United States, Sydney, Australia, along with Auckland, Christchurch, and Wellington, New Zealand! Will definetly be a nice sight to see in the skies again with the unique livery they have!

8 Likes

So beautiful and Bright!!!

2 Likes

8 Likes

A nice midair greeting!

They are 1,000ft apart so definitely a cool sight to see. I wonder what they are saying…?🤔

4 Likes

“Hey Ron”

“Hey Billy”

5 Likes

“…that hurt”

Also, we’re 17 away from 1,000 votes! Get them in!

3 Likes

Talk about a great looking livery!

Image source

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10332027?utm_campaign=iOS&utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=iOS+App

10 Likes

I hope to see this, we need some special liveries on the Max when we get it in IF!

1 Like

Agreed, would make for a lovely trio between the standard design, the Kraken design, and the Ecodemonstrator design if they were to do Alaska!

1 Like