Boeing 737 MAX Series

special liveries will look so good on that! I’m excited for the max 7!

1 Like

Brand New Alaska Airlines 737 MAX 9 livery!

Going back to my post before this, I believe this is why N915AK was in OKC!

12 Likes

That’s a beautiful livery!

Also some more news for Alaska’s MAX fleet, route expansion to Florida, East Coast, and Alaska!

Routes will come into effect January 4th, 2022

7 Likes

Another special livery on Alaska 😃

7 Likes

@CaptainZac!

1 Like

It is about time they send MAX eastbound!

3 Likes

I really hope they do more south east alaskan routes 😆

1 Like
4 Likes

Another Special livery to add in IF !!!

The flight numbers and times will be as followed.

• SEA-BOS | 7:55am PST → 4:10pm EST | ASA12 | Flight time of 5 hours and 15 minutes |

• SEA-JFK | 11:40pm PST → 7:54am EST | ASA58 | Flight time of 5 hours and 14 minutes |

• SEA-FLL | 9:05am PST → 5:50pm EST | ASA122 | Flight time of 5 hours and 45 minutes |

• SEA-ANC | 8:20am PST → 11:09am AKDT | ASA85 | Flight time of 3 hours and 59 minutes |

6 Likes

This should be added, all they need is the “hump” the cockpit, and larger engines, then a light physics, then it is done

2 Likes

Ya’ll already know we need the TUI Livery!!! image

6 Likes

Wonder if the auto pilot, thing… that was pile driving passengers into the earth…. Ever got… sorted out…. ?

Yeah, that’s kinda why the plane was grounded for 2 years if you hadn’t noticed…wouldn’t have been ungrounded if it wasn’t fixed

5 Likes

what is happening 👀

Don’t forget the AT winglets :D

2 Likes

Australia Budget Airline startup Bonza are planning to operate the 737 Max 9/10, starting services in 2022

8 Likes

Dont forget the apu thingy is not like the regular 737 NG…
So essentially they would probably need to re model the whole fuselage.

Articles I read say they’ll operate the -8. Render probably has an extra door since if they’re a budget airline they’ll probably get the MAX 200