Boeing 737 MAX Series

You’re sure about that? This site says otherwise:

It seems unlikely that Boeing could both eek out an additional 900nm of range and add 1200kg of capacity both without changing the wings or engines – it’s slated to use the same LEAP1B-28 as all other 737MAXs.

2 Likes

That link is only for the 737 MAX 8 and 9 not the recently released MAX 10
EDIT: Boeing created the MAX 10 to replace the MAX 9 which is failing to compete against the A321neo

4 Likes

But is it likely to actually gain any orders? Sure, it may have range promises, but many airlines have already invested in the 321neo, and it seems unlikely they’d switch. Many aircraft were said to have great performance, yet when actually delivered, did significantly worse than airlines anticipated (looking at you, A340!). This double-stretch seems unlikely to gain orders as airlines have already bought the 321neo and 737MAX9, and yet will still be offered with supposed good range as another stretch. The story of an under-performing stretched aircraft promised to be great encroaching on the territory of successful competitive aircrafts is one that has already happened (A340-600). Is this a repeat in history?

5 Likes

Well you know I don’t work for Boeing so I am not 100% sure what they are thinking, but their best bet would be that airlines cancel orders from the A321neo and the 737 MAX 9 and move their orders to the 737 MAX 10

3 Likes

Please vote for the 737 rework, too. Because when the 737 gets reworked the 737 Max 10 would probably also be added. And I think that the 737 needs a rework in general

5 Likes
2 Likes

I really like the Boeing 737MAX 10 released by boeing! I can’t wait for this plane to start it’s regular flight. Fully support this plane. I hope it gets added soon in Infinite Flight as it is a very good aircraft released by Boeing.

5 Likes

No orders in real world but here 87 votes for it

This should easily trump it

Lol #A322neoTailstrike

2 Likes

The 737MAX10? I don’t know about you, but I’m not going anywhere near a plane that needs a pole to make sure it doesn’t tip over and required someone to change the landing gear design just to prevent a tailstrike at like 0.5 degrees pitch up… #Where’sThe757

3 Likes

Lets be honest here… This aircraft will be added as well as the CS100 and A320’s NEO… We dont have to worry about that… So even without any votes they would add it in! (The devs are good like that!)

1 Like

It will be better if we put all of the 737MAX family

1 Like

efficiency, efficiency, efficiency

1 Like

3 More Votes Till 100!! :)

#MakeB737’sGreatAgain

6 Likes

They were always great

2 Likes

Yay!!! I was the 100th vote! Go Boeing!

1 Like

Guys, it hasn’t even been built yet, and the rest of the 737 MAX family isn’t even in wide use yet.

1 Like

@FlyTheFlag it doesn’t hurt to dream, especially for those such as me that love the 737 family

2 Likes

FDS built the 787-10 before it was built

4 Likes