Boeing 737 MAX Series

Man, I wish I was rich enough for that 😍

3 Likes

Ryanair family more Boeing 737 MAX 8-200

4 Likes

Big news, the MAX may fly in China as soon as this month. China has a ton of MAXs, and it’s been taking awhile to get it approved over there, so good news for Boeing!
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-13/boeing-s-737-max-nears-return-to-commercial-service-in-china?sref=l2iXOaTx

3 Likes

Forgot to mention this.

N932AK flew home yesterday and has immediately entered service.

Can’t wait to see more special liveries and more ASA MAX 9s delivered soon!

4 Likes

Caribbean Airlines first a new Boeing 737 MAX 8.

I saw a check posted on a page Facebook.

3 Likes

Greater Bay Airlines is a start-up airline based out of Hong Kong looking to start operations this quarter this year. Currently, they have a fleet of 3 Boeing 737-800’s, and are looking to get that to 7 by the end of the year. You might ask how this ties in with the MAX, so here is your answer: This week they announced they are looking to expand further down the road with a $1.8 Billion order of 30 next-generation narrowbody aircraft, and the MAX is one of the two frontrunners! Specifically, the MAX-10 variant will be going up against the Airbus A321NEO for this order. There are two key things the airline is looking at for their order: One is total aircraft capacity and the other is early delivery schedule. While the NEO beats the MAX in the first category (244 max vs 230 max), the MAX has the upperhand in the delivery schedule, as according to current plans we should see a certification and EIS in 2023, meaning deliveries for MAX’s could be up to 3 Quarters earlier. For now, we will just have to wait and see, but quite the exciting development!

And for anyone wondering, here is their livery, I quite like the colour:

6 Likes

You don’t have to ask me twice!

Heck Yes I’m voting for the Max!

2 Likes

Can you imagine what can be with us?

37MAX, Buzz and MaltaAir

5 Likes

Very Beautiful liveries, you forgot the main though 😂

I love the Buzz a lot though. buzzes away

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes I just copied from our 2022 Thread :D, btw BZZZZZ

1 Like

This is rather interesting. Has Croatia ever operated a Boeing aircraft before?

1 Like

They formerly operated 5 737-200’s from 1992 till 1999, would be interesting to see them make a return. It also says they would most likely buy the MAX-7, so would be nice to see a second customer for the variant added this year!

3 Likes

Can’t wait! I fly a 737 Max 8 MDW-MCO in June. Hope to see this added either this year or next year.

2 Likes

The APU Exhaust outlet has been revised to an installation similar to that of the 787 on the 737 MAX.

3 Likes

I do like the smooth edge compared to the other Boeing Aircrafts.

N928AK taking her first flight today!

5 Likes

Would love to fly the American Airlines livery MAX 8 in IF 🇺🇸

5 Likes

he he Don’t forget IRL for me and @Ethan_Brown

I would really love to see the Max Soon in IF.

1 Like

Flyr’s first 737-MAX 8 is now in its full colour scheme!

(V1 Images)

10 Likes

Look’s very similar to Flair livery, Could you give me a post of where you talked about them (If you did).

1 Like