5 more votes then we’re at 1,000!

2 Likes

6 actually

1 Like

Well, it was five :(

1 Like

Hears a view we need πŸ€—

6 Likes

I recently flew this marvellous aircraft (you can see my trip report here) would love to see it in IF!

5 Likes

10 Likes

It would be amazing to have those LEAP engines in IF it would be beautiful imagine the amount of detail the devs can do like with the a220. Really hope the 737 MAX comes soon 🀞🀞

7 Likes

SOUTHWEST β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’™

7 Likes

The a220 displays really reminded me of the MAX flight deck it will probably look similar but with yokes

4 Likes

I travel often on the 737-800, I must admit… in the MAX 8 it was one of the quietest take offs I experienced! Mood lighting was cool and an overall very smooth flight from Las Vegas to Chicago Midway! The Max is definitely an upgrade from its predecessor! This will be a great addition to I.F. πŸ‘πŸΌ

12 Likes

Absolutely FABULOUS pics πŸ’›πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ’―

1 Like

i hope they add this! begging for the Aeromexico livery lol

1 Like

It sure is a nice livery πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

Credit: πŸ„΅πŸ„»πŸ„»πŸ„ΏπŸ„»πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…‚πŸ„ΏπŸ„ΎπŸ…ƒπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… βœˆοΈπŸ“Έ

7 Likes
3 Likes

At my home airport of KORD! Must of had the engines close to maxed out, just look at how fast their going 30 seconds after departure and the engine roar

3 Likes

Wow! That sound is fantastic!

It seems like they were on the heavier side considering how long the takeoff roll was and don’t get me started with that spool up…

That spool up to what seems like MAX power is unbeatable!

4 Likes

This is the sound we need in Infinite Flight

I didn’t even know it was KORD, Also, who spotted the LOT 787 9 Special Livery. Speaking of it, It would be cool to see it on the Max

2 Likes

I had no idea the leap engines could roar so much! Long live the engine roar.

1 Like