Boeing 737 MAX Series

Boeing has just released the first photos of the new 737 MAX 10. This aircraft is the first 737 to have mid-aft exit doors. This 737 could possible be in service come December, this year. This aircraft would be a great addition to IF for it’s long range capabilities and it just looks sick!
Photo Credits: Boeing

Great livery and a great plane. It’ll be Interesting to see how this will compete against the a320Neo.

51 Likes

It will beat it! Just because…

BOEING!!!

93 Likes

Thats

PLANECIST.

77 Likes

Well I checked the rules to the forum and it said nothing about -

Planecism

67 Likes

The 737-900ER has mid-aft exit doors. :)

This has my vote! Would love to see the entire -MAX fleet!

42 Likes

Did you mean A321NEO? I wonder what Airlines will order it because the -9 is not as popular as the A321NEO

11 Likes

Great plane, going to finally put an end to the pilotless A320. Good way to celebrate is to have in IF and have the airlines that will use it in the next 5 years.

9 Likes

Boeing should be making proper 757 replacements than this 737 stretching crap.

24 Likes

How am I out of votes already 😟
This aircraft looks amazing

12 Likes

I wouldn’t say its a long range aircraft.

6 Likes

An estimated 4,500nm is a pretty long range when the 737 MAX 9 has a range of 3,600nm and the 767 has a range of 5,900nm. That range is great for the size of the aircraft.

21 Likes

It really nice. I love it

6 Likes

Should rework the 737 familty first, this is great though

13 Likes

Too early I think. But it’s definitely needed IMHO!

I only have 3 words for this :

Sexy. Sleek. Modern

28 Likes

People need to consider the fact that it wouldn’t be easy for the devs to have access to performance numbers, high quality photos of both the exterior and the flight deck, since airliners like this one are extremely new or even not yet in service. It might take quite a while till we see this on IF.

11 Likes

Yeah I like it, also devs should be add the 737 8 MAX and 9 MAX like a rework of the old 737

9 Likes

Sorry, what do you mean?

12 Likes

Hope you have 12,000 feet of rwy to get that baby in the air.

11 Likes

I am yet to see an Airbus plane flying by itself…

17 Likes