Boeing 737 free?

do we have boeing 737 free ( no pro)
Rynair free ( no pro)?
thanks

We have a free 737-700. Which means that you can’t fly Ryanair without a pro subscription.

3 Likes

We only have the 737-700’for free and it doesn’t have a Ryanair livery

1 Like

can i see plz?

Hello! The 737-700 is the only free variant of the 737 and Ryanair is only for the 737-800 so it needs pro for that livery and plane

1 Like

You can enter the app and look 😂 It’s free

1 Like

i don’t have it

If you bought the 800 before global you still have it. Like me

what do you mean with global

You already asked in this topic… ;)

Global…is as it sounds…the whole globe at your fingertips. It comes with a pro subscription.

1 Like

If you don’t have the app I can tell you that you get the A321, A380, 717, 737-700, 747-400, C-17, CRJ-200, Cessna 172, Cessna 208, SR22, XCub, A10, P38, F18, and the Spitfire. I’d be happy to answer any specific livery questions or somewhere on the community someone made a list of all the liveries each plane has, let me see if I can dig that up.

2 Likes

When they released the update which gave us the whole world they changed the purchase model from one time purchases to requiring a subscription for all not included planes. People who bought individual planes pre global still have them, everyone else must subscribe to Pro.

2 Likes

Oh, and here’s Ryanair on the 737-800 (a pro aircraft). You can also view images of it by searching for Ryanair topics in #screenshots-and-videos, some of the photographers on this community are fantastic in showcasing Infinite Flight’s hundreds of liveries.

1 Like

The app isn’t free just saying.

2 Likes

Yea, I realized he didn’t have the app haha

1 Like

Before global was released

I’ll clear this up. The app has two levels. The general app and the pro app. If you just buy the app, you will get all of the aircraft that was listed like the 737-700 and 747 (plus tons more). Then if you buy pro, you get almost any aircraft you can think of. When you have pro you also get access to life servers as well as active air traffic control on training server an expert server which requires I believe 30 hours for training server. The RyanAir is only a pro airplane, which requires a $79.00/year sub or 9.99/month

1 Like

This is kinda related, but I assume those of us who individually bought aircraft pre-global that are now reworked will keep these outside of a pro subscription? i.e. B752, B777 family aircraft (asking as my subscription hasn’t lapsed since these new releases)

1 Like

That’s correct.

1 Like

You can close this topic, I know the answer now