Boeing 737 Cockpit and Wing Views

Just some quick photos I snapped on my Delta Airlines flight from KATL-MMPR

Now the descent into MMPR

Gotta love these sunsets

Thanks for checking out these pics! Hope you enjoyed! I’ll be posting more pics from my flight to ATL later.

EDIT: Photos didn’t post in order 😂😡… I’m sure you’ll figure it out 😉

23 Likes

Is that a 700?
My favorite plane in the DAL fleet is the 737-700!

3 Likes

Lovely photos Will! Thanks alot for sharing it with us 😊

My personal preference is the wingview. The view couldn’t get better ❤✈

3 Likes

Nah, it’s the -800…
I spoke to the captain and he said the 900 always lands hard, the 800 is pretty easy to land, but the 700 is by far his favorite to fly.

@SingaporeAirlines thanks! Seat 3D if you need that info 👍

4 Likes

Didn’t know the 737 had a HUD… that’s pretty cool. Nice pics!

2 Likes

Yea! While the captain did the walk around I stole his seat and got to investigate the HUD. Funnily enough, the FO didn’t get one!

4 Likes

I always try to visit the cockpit every time I travel. I’m always fascinated. Nice photos Will!

2 Likes

It’s a great opportunity to get into the airplane’s cockpit! Enjoy your holidays!

You’re at Guna Yala, Panama?

1 Like

Puerto Vallarta Mexico 😂… maybe I got the code wrong

In that case, the code is MMPR.

2 Likes

Oh great! I thought it would be MPVR because the code is PVR. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Wow, awesome images that you have there!

1 Like

Could you get into the cockpit???
The last time I tried to do a picture of the cockpit of the atr42 I couldn’t get there I dont know why the flight attendats just prohibited me even to speak with the pilots :-/

2 Likes

Yeah same here I don’t know how people manage to get in there

1 Like

That’s odd. I’ve only ever been said no to once and that was on Malaysia Airlines.

1 Like

It might depend on Country. I’ve never been turned down. But, I have a sight advantage. I’m only 14 almost 15 so I look like less of a threat ;-)

I just walk in, look left, and politely ask the Stewards is I can take a look at the flight deck 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Machine that cockpit in if!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.