Boeing 737 Cockpit and Wing Views

Just some quick photos I snapped on my Delta Airlines flight from KATL-MMPR
IMG_8649

Now the descent into MMPR
IMG_8663

Gotta love these sunsets
IMG_8675
Thanks for checking out these pics! Hope you enjoyed! I’ll be posting more pics from my flight to ATL later.

EDIT: Photos didn’t post in order 😂😡… I’m sure you’ll figure it out 😉

23 Likes

Is that a 700?
My favorite plane in the DAL fleet is the 737-700!

3 Likes

Lovely photos Will! Thanks alot for sharing it with us 😊

My personal preference is the wingview. The view couldn’t get better ❤✈

3 Likes

Nah, it’s the -800…
I spoke to the captain and he said the 900 always lands hard, the 800 is pretty easy to land, but the 700 is by far his favorite to fly.

@SingaporeAirlines thanks! Seat 3D if you need that info 👍

4 Likes

Didn’t know the 737 had a HUD… that’s pretty cool. Nice pics!

2 Likes

Yea! While the captain did the walk around I stole his seat and got to investigate the HUD. Funnily enough, the FO didn’t get one!

4 Likes

I always try to visit the cockpit every time I travel. I’m always fascinated. Nice photos Will!

2 Likes

It’s a great opportunity to get into the airplane’s cockpit! Enjoy your holidays!

You’re at Guna Yala, Panama?

1 Like

Puerto Vallarta Mexico 😂… maybe I got the code wrong

In that case, the code is MMPR.

2 Likes

Oh great! I thought it would be MPVR because the code is PVR. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Wow, awesome images that you have there!

1 Like

Could you get into the cockpit???
The last time I tried to do a picture of the cockpit of the atr42 I couldn’t get there I dont know why the flight attendats just prohibited me even to speak with the pilots :-/

2 Likes

Yeah same here I don’t know how people manage to get in there

1 Like

That’s odd. I’ve only ever been said no to once and that was on Malaysia Airlines.

1 Like

It might depend on Country. I’ve never been turned down. But, I have a sight advantage. I’m only 14 almost 15 so I look like less of a threat ;-)

I just walk in, look left, and politely ask the Stewards is I can take a look at the flight deck 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Machine that cockpit in if!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.