Boeing 737-900 Gear issue

Hi,
I just flew in the Delta B739 and I noticed in the air that the color bends from the gear. Although you can look out of different angles and the texture invites you from different angles, the texture does not invite you.

Of course I emptied cache, restart my system and reinstall IF.
I played with max settings but Anti Alising was off.
My specs:
Huawei mate P10
EMUI 8.0.0(C432)
Android 8.0.0

2 Likes

I think this is not a bug. I recall someone saying this is because of the LOD. Not sure tho

2 Likes

No, the complete gear is black

That’s not a bug. That’s IF being realistic;)

2 Likes

Yeah, but on the second picture it’s suddenly an other color

1 Like

Yea, I saw it, on all 737s. It kinda flashes and glitches out.

2 Likes

This will explain @Olivier999 @Pro_FS

2 Likes

Ahhhh… that’s pretty plausible.

2 Likes

No it’s definitely a bug, because Normal is only the hubcap dark but here’s the whole gear range black in some perspectives. This is not what gear looks like @Pro_FS

I’m simply saying I believe that this effect may be caused by that system. I’m not it’s not a bug or it’s meant to happen.

1 Like

Depending on the angle the sun is likely shining harder on it. That why it will seemingly come and go when you use the exterior camera

1 Like

Nah, it happens at night aswel.

1 Like

It happens to me as well on the 737-900s. The gear when I look at it from the bottom of the plane turns white as well as some of the little details disappear

It happens to everyone. The gear just glitches

1 Like

I’m pretty sure when you zoom out the quality of little things on an aircraft kinda goes away making it barely unnoticeable. Maybe this is what’s happening. 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 Likes

It’s the sam for the 738 too its normal just go with it or just fly from the cockpit

Look up please

I know I just ignore it and focus on the very nice new wing flex

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.