Boeing 737-200

@Ryan2 I know who are more in production for a long time.😀😃

2 Likes

I really really hope so. This is my all time favorite airplane. Loved the way the JT8Ds looked and sounded. Hopefully FDS would do it. It would be a dream come true! (They probably won’t 😢)

2 Likes

They should really just do the 737 series in one update would kill 11 birds with one stone. But that’s just me

1 Like

@Seb2104 Thank you for your comment🙂😀😃

1 Like

Could you list more liveries for this plane? (Ex. Southwest 737-200 Desert Gold Livery)

2 Likes

And copa airlines 732 😍
You can find the image here

5 Likes

Ugh… I really want to vote for this, but can’t I’m out…

3 Likes

@Seb2104 it would be a very airline for IF

1 Like

I think that the 737-100 -> 737-900 + 737 Max Series Is A LOT for the IF Team. Although I appreciate all the amazing things that IF has in store for us, I think we should all remember "Dont Bite The Hand That Feeds You"

3 Likes

p1741616594-3

3 Likes

Don’t really think votes count anymore. The TBM930 only had 18 votes and it got added over the Airbus a330 rework which as over 1000 votes

2 Likes

I think the devs just wanted to do something other than a commercial aircraft. Besides the longer we wait, the more features the rework will get. :)

2 Likes

Very true. People have been asking for something other than commercial for awhile now.

2 Likes

Also you forgot some airlines such as Copa, Fedex, and AirTran

(Edit) aswell as VARIG

2 Likes

imagen
Aviacsa always happy!

2 Likes

Air Zimbabwe still operate two of these classics

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know how people don’t like this plane. It’s such a classic and uses the JT8Ds

2 Likes

Great idea! One of my favorite 737s including the -300 And -400. I would Also like to see a paint sheme for Piedmont Airlines and USAir!

3 Likes

Hello everyone(t) I just updated the topic for.

I’ve finished adding airlines and categories but it’s still in motion

Thank you very much Gregdu69

2 Likes

I can go with the “in service” but I find it hard to believe that Boeing still makes them so I don’t think they are still in production 😃

1 Like