Boeing 717 Rework

I think that its a good idea for the b717 to have a rework all though I do belive that the A330 and other planes that are used by people, need to be reworked before the 717. In my opinion.

1 Like

I think the 717 is phasing out tho

2 Likes

Yer it is not used that much anymore although qantaslink still use them .

2 Likes

I know that, man I live like right down south of YBBN see em every day.

1 Like

Nice request. I tried fly with 717 several times, it’s a nice plane but kinda difficult to land, so you have my vote…

Swapped a vote. Def needs it.

2 Likes

I live in Sydney and also see them alot that’s why I said it lol

1 Like

No I was sayin that even Qantas is starting to phase em out as they are relatively old airframes. Project sunrise indicated that Qantas is either opting for the A220 or the E190 E2 series for replacement.

I thought project sunrise was just for their non stop routes opting for the A350 or 777X.

I though project sunrise was the development of their flight that lasted like 22hrs meaning you’d see two sunrises.

1 Like

I forgot to add: Private livery would be nice too.

1 Like

The 717 is such a great aircraft, also the younger sister if the MD-80. I would love to see it reworked!

3 Likes

Its physics are just terrible, it can’t make a decision on whether it’s front or back heavy.

3 Likes

Controlling the B717 is very difficult and dangerous; the nose pitches suddenly and violently when I try to land and it almost stalls. Its flight physics should be fixed as this plane has never been touch after the release.

1 Like

[Central Queensland Plane Spotting]

3 Likes

This with the MD-80 would be the best. This update should come with a variant of an AirTran and Delta 717 without eyebrows, and hopefully a Volotea 717

1 Like

The 717 needs the APPR button, live cockpit and real strobes lights, hope to see the Volotea 717 before the airline retire them.

1 Like

I like the idea of new liveries; but the ones that aren’t in service anymore but me, I am huge on realism in the sim and I hate when a aircraft has non existent or out of commission liveries

I took off from Sydney, near MTOW, so I give it the full power treatment. Strong crosswind, so I apply corrections. This thing launches itself to the side of the aircraft, and I may have possibly struck a wing. Climbs out at 8000ft/m, and when I bring thrust back reasonably, the thing nearly stalls. And that autopilot’s life mission is to give the passengers whiplash. Definitely needs a rework

5 Likes

We need more votes for this! I need anyone who reads this to fly a quick pattern in the 717 and report their experience back to me. Please.

I have voted for this.

1 Like