Boeing 707

Needs is our opinion, and it’s not a popular one.

1 Like

Middle East Airlines Boeing 707 at Brussels Airport, Brussels, Belgium 🇧🇪. May 1991. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

The 707 would be a great addition to military in IF too, with the KC-135 and more!
here is it at HNL. Source: Flickr

2 Likes

That’s a superb shot!

Boeing 707

1 Like

A testament of aviation design and development. The Boeing 707 is what brought us into our current age! We wouldn’t be where we are without it!

2 Likes

Oh my! Very bold indeed😗

Absolutely true

More power to India and the 707!

1 Like

Air Gambia Boeing 707 was landing at London Gatwick Airport. November 1991. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

1 Like

Morocco Air Force (CN-ANR) Boeing 707 at Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿+🇬🇧. 1995. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

1 Like

Pretty crisp livery for the country of Gambia!

2 Likes

Avianca Colombia Boeing 707 at Frankfurt Airport (EDDF/FRA), Frankfurt, Germany 🇩🇪. September 1987. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

1 Like

Really nice livery! Solid red on the 707 looks superb! 👍

1 Like

Nigeria Airways Boeing 707 at Brussels Airport, Belgium 🇧🇪. Date: N/A. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

1 Like

Malaysia - Singapore Airlines Boeing 707 was landing at London Heathrow Airport (EGLL/LHR), London, England, United Kingdom 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿+🇬🇧. September 1972. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

2 Likes

Boeing overcame unprecedented challenges to achieve success with the world’s first successful jet transport. No other aircraft is as important to modern aviation as the 707.

1 Like

I don’t see this aircraft coming to infinite flight unless the staff pick it due to the large amount of the younger community (a larger part of the community) not having interest in older aircraft. A great shame really. You got my vote though👍

It is a beautiful plane but it takes out the realistic part of the flight simulator I think…

How so? You might as well want to get rid of, say Kai Tak or the P-38 then…

1 Like