Boeing 707

Not at all! Just adhere to the real-world procedures when flying, and enjoy the father of commercial jets!

2 Likes

First Commercially Successful Jet Transport!

(Photograph Credit Boeing)
Source

3 Likes

It didn’t just become the 720, 137, E3, E6, and E8 - But you forgot the Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker.

What? How can we forget about the KC-135, a very active aircraft.

(Photograph Credit Boeing)
Source

My favorite Aerial Refuel. One of 3 planes I want to fly.

1 Like

Belgian International Air Cargo Boeing 707 at Ostend Airport. April 1990. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

Middle East Airlines - MEA Boeing 707 was retired at the parking for the rest at Beirut, Lebanon 🇱🇧. May 2004. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

Belgian Blue is a solid color for the 707!

1 Like

Middle East Airlines would be important for the 707’s passenger service in the later years of its history.

1 Like

The KC-135 is the most beautiful heavy aircraft in service today.

2 Likes

I am going to have to agree with you on that one!

Next update - C-17 rework and B707 to include the KC-135R, E-3 AWACS, and E-8 JSTARS. This will satisfy civilian, military, and old school pilots.

1 Like

Tarom (YR-ABA) Boeing 707 at London Gatwick Airport (EGKK/LGW), London, England, United Kingdom 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿+🇬🇧. June 1980. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

2 Likes

we need to get this to atleast 100 votes the Boeing 707 is a wonderful aircraft and should be added to infinite flight

1 Like

It would be nice to have an aviation classic in the simulator.

3 Likes

Ngl the 707 looked quite stunning in Pakistan International Airlines colours -

Source - airliners.net

3 Likes

Boeing got very little attention from the industry airlines and military officials when it proposed a jet-powered development. The advanced technology was developed by the B-47 and B-52 systems and swept-wings applied to the aircraft commercially, a process known by the Boeing Company. They developed the 707 entirely on their own money.

The B707 is just an amazing aircraft

1 Like

love b707 would love to see it in game

Would it go with the original low bypass engines, or a modern high bypass retrofit? Something like a 30% reduction in fuel consumption, I think(?).