Boeing 707

One of my favourite boeing planes. It’s a beauty! What do you think?
The Boeing 707 was one of Boeing’s first commercial aircraft. It could hold up to 219 Passengers!

The last topic was closed.

No Polls Please

Credits :
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Boeing_707-138B,Qantas(John_Travolta)_AN0272552.jpg

46 Likes

It’s a Beauty! One of my favourites! I have 130+ planes in my fav planes list. :-)

19 Likes

Love this plane a lot!

4 Likes

Like this a bit more than the DC-8

7 Likes

@Boeing707 would like this:)

8 Likes

Would love to have this plane.

3 Likes

Yes please! But PLEASE not the V-Jet livery, that is owned by John Travolta. The normal Qantas livery would be better.

5 Likes

I would love to fly this! Pan Am livery, fly the pacific like its 1965.

4 Likes

A lovely aircraft and Qantas’s V jet livery perfect

1 Like

I just love this aircraft in general. One thing that I would love to see with it though. The good old screaming engine

7 Likes

And a cabin. Just kidding, although it would be cool to look inside one.

3 Likes

It’s not about the livery… Its about the plane itself :)

2 Likes

The Avianca livery is best.

Yes, but because you showed this livery in your request, it could be added instead of the normal Qantas livery. That wouldn’t be great for the Aussie fans.

1 Like

Funny, back then when the Concorde was in the talks but then postponned, everybody was raging since “it doesnt fly anymore and is outdated”. Now this catches fire, I’m aware of the fact that some few of these still fly but I guess you get my point :D

3 Likes

It’s on my fav planes list. It’s a LOOOOOOONG one.

1 Like

This would be super cool in the TWA livery!

Same here. I have 250+ planes, if you count each variant as one plane. :-P

Please don’t add this. Thanks.

1 Like

So you’re not going to explain? Airbus wasn’t even around to make a quadjet in this time.