Boeing 707 VC-137

If IF can have the 747 VC-25, what about the classic Air Force 1. I know like everyone else using IF that the 707 currently isn’t in IF, but couldn’t this be the first Boeing 707 in IF?

8 Likes

I would go head over heels for one 😉.

Long live the DC-9!

3 Likes

@El_Alex… Now your talking. The “Columbine Ii” a Boeing VC-121E (48-610) Saw this bird when I was a kid at Philly Int when Ike was passing thru. A Connie, Hughes was right and Trippe lost. The Connie revolutionized international air travel and started it all. Boeing leads the world. Mad Max Sends

Anyway, the reason I don’t request the full 707 family yet is because the operators list is that by the time you would have finished, you just completed the QANTAS KDFW-YSSY route.

@Maxmustang & @El_Alex…exactly…if they can put the B747-200 and 747-VC-25 why not B707,B727…same goes for liveries,if they can put PanAm why not Eastern Airlines which is iconic to the boeing family…but i guess adding as many B737 type series or repeating certain airlines is more important …oh well

1 Like

@Omari_Joseph Agreed. Delta, United, and American, KLM, BA, Air France, Aeroflot, and Korean Air get a lot of attention, compared to Iconic Airlines like Aer Lingus and Saudia being nonexsistent. Also Air Austral was given the a380-800. They cancelled their orders, the a380 orders are the only thing that made them known.

1 Like

If you guys ever have some down time in SoCal, I would recommended checking out the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. They actually let you walk though VC-137! I visited recently and thought it was a neat experience walking through a piece of aviation history. Most museums with aviation pieces do not let you enter the static displays.

Sorry this isn’t IF related, but I figured it was worth sharing. After all I’m pretty sure that everyone on this forum is a pretty big aviation enthusiast… (Googled pic)

1 Like

Classic jets? Yes please!

1 Like

Not much of a market for the classic airlines and airliners. With the fanbase consisting of a bunch of 11 year olds wanting to fly the latest airliners, the majority of the fanbase would rather see a 787 or A350 before a 707. I personally want to see classics before the generic and omnipresent A320 but people really want the A320 so I guess I gotta go with them.

Long live the DC-9!

3 Likes

@El_Alex ah boy…someone with my eyes…EXACTLY…i dont get it…so many other airlines out there,but these seem to be the front row ones…SMH!!

1 Like

I would love to see Qantas V-Jet livery on 707 if it happened I would feint of happiness

1 Like