BOARDING stairs (tunnel/roof shape)

Here’s another vote for you! Merry Xmas🎅😂
Love this!

2 Likes

credits

4 Likes

I would love it if there was a ground crew and everything yk?

1 Like

Now that we know the E190 rework is confirmed for the future, it would be great to recreate this type of taxi with the stairs behind.

5 Likes

I can’t vote but it’s such a great idea!

2 Likes

Looks cool! Out of votes sadly

1 Like

A nice little example at a rainy LSGG yesterday:

6 Likes

Great idea!
Imagine if one day they were actually operational?! :D
Lovely idea nonetheless, you have my vote!

Cheers.

1 Like

I think this topic is nice 😍 because WE NEED THIS NEW OBJECT. I hope airport objects will move soon by the way. So you have my vote !

1 Like

Let’s hope this enters in a category above they’ll be working on in the future.
Some airport with this :
GVA (3D), LHR(3D), ZRH(3D), BSL(3D), HAM, CDG(3D), CTA, FNC (3D), DUB (3D), MXP, SGN, VRN, FMO, PVR(3D), VIE, TLS, ORK, TRN, FLN, XAP, FRA (3D), GMP, NRT, CGN, HEL, NGO, INN (soon 3D), LIS, LUX, MAA, DXB (3D), MFM (3D), MUC (3D), KRK, ZQN (3D), PNH, ISL, PDL, LGG, REP, ZAG, SVO, AUH, MLE, HKG,FCO,USM,HAN,DMK, BUD, TIV, ASR, WAW (3D), GDN, NAP, VGO, KTW, TSF, DAD, CXR, IEV, ALA, VVO , LIN, KUL, HUI, EBB, TLV, STR, BKK (3D) , PSA , LGW, AKL (3D), TLL (3D), TNR, TLL (3D), AYT, QUO, ABV (3D), LOS, ACC (3D)

Two examples at LHR/EGLL :

credits : TRIP REPORT: Summer Premium Adventures - BA762 London Heathrow to Oslo (A321neo) - Economy Class & Beyond

9 Likes

Good idea:)

2 Likes

Could be very interesting…

Credits: TRIP REPORT | EasyJet Switzerland Experience ツ | EasyJet A320 | Santiago to Geneva - YouTube

5 Likes

yay heathrow

2 Likes

Yes indeed, moving or not it would still offer a better experience (while taxiing especially : when you discover the airport and stuff, more and more details to see, more realism, more immersive imo)

2 Likes

There are two types of airstairs One is a white truck with stairs. The other is a blue truck with stairs on infinite flight.

The topic is about shape [=roof/tunnel] not colors…

In that description it’s about ones without roof (=1 type of group) vs those with roof (another one). I thought it would be obvious thanks to the title and the pics that were shared tho.

(I also wrote « some » which means that I know that there are different stairs on IF : with different colors, size, shape (Manchester for example) etc but again without roof which is that they have in commun and why I consider them as belonging in one type of group).

Manchester one that has a different shape :

Summary

And no, there are not only the white and blue but also the one on that pic.

Hey @anon36354988 👋

To add more in that list, I saw on internet that there are some of these at Milan Malpensa and Ho Chi Minh airport too. See you !

1 Like

Fine I’ll do it

1 Like

This would be a lovely and awesome thing if IF will come with this update too ! 🥺

1 Like

This would be amazing to have along with normal stairs, Laura said is in the plans to make animated airstairs so both stairs could be made & animated in the future.

2 Likes