Boarding Pass Collections

Nice thread! I probably have around 80 AA boarding passes in the last year or so

Mine is all on phone. Probably don’t have them anymore. Don’t ask why.

AA Last year went to Bay Area from the East Coast (Allentown)! Had a layover in Chicago enroute to San Jose
Flew back with Delta from San Jose to JFK, but with online boarding pass (so no pics of that)

1 Like

I do have it attached with my flight logs (mostly) for each flight since 2017 or so. Here’s one of them:
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 2.17.19 PM

Well…

That goes on similarly

2 Likes

Oops, I don’t keep them. We should start a Safety Cards Collections thread though 😂😂

98A? What aircraft was that?

Sadly I haven’t saved all of my boarding passes, but here are some of my e-tickets. I’ll look around for my paper ones later.

5 Likes

These are the only boarding passes I could find but I’ll find more later

1 Like

Here are some of mine digital ones. Also don’t think I flew with DHL (yellow e-tickets). It’s just for sending packages 😄

2 Likes

I am going to start a collection soon. Great thing to have!

If I am not mistaken there is a boarding pass for a Ferry right?

1 Like

Yes, I thought it’s obvious haha

1 Like

A380 of course :) it’s Upper Deck Business Class

2 Likes

Some of mine

Ignore the train ticket

4 Likes

I have an original Concorde boarding pass. I’m on holiday but I’ll post a photo when I’m home.

1 Like

Found some of the paper ones. Definitely not all of them or that would take up way too much space.

I separated them into SkyTeam and Non-SkyTeam

(Can’t believe I still have a 2009 Continental Airlines one)

2 Likes

Ooh!

Singapore Business!

1 Like

I have one signed by the famous Canadian rapper Roy Woods (that was the reason why I kept it lol). I’m not home right now but when I do get home I’ll post it here.

86 printed ones… I probably have about 100 total ones but unfortunately don’t have those as they were on my phone and went away after 20 hours

2 Likes