Boarding and fueling?

I was really impressed by the implimentation of the jetways into the game and then when the pushback tug was added and I was wondering if we could continue with those kinds of quality of life upgrades on the ground.

For example if, when the jetway was extended and the doors were open, that you could press a button to begin boarding which could take 2 or 3 minutes. This would make prep for a flight take longer and feel more realistic.

Equally, the same could be done with fuel. You could put in a certain amount like we do now but then you need to actually call a fuel truck to fill up your plane over a few minutes.

The beauty of this is that the passenger feature just needs to be button than turns off after 2 or 3 minutes depending on the size of the plane and we know that fuel truck models are already in the game.

Nice idea!

Isn’t it similar to this request though?

Yeah theyre pretty much the same. I didnt see that one before posting. Is it just me or is that post you linked incredibly chaotic or something? I found it very hard to follow while reading and I still can’t work out whether this person has worked on the feature, is working on the feature or will work on it…

Maybe so, but please continue in that topic nevertheless.