Bmoney326’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ KATL

Hello, I am Bmoney326. I recently passed my written for IFATC, and have been using this thread to help me practice for my practical exam. I have been opening different airports throughout the past few days, and welcome all serious users to come and help me train. All criticism and positive feedback is taken into account and is greatly appreciated, and that includes anything from my ATC instructions to the format of my title. I would like to thank everyone who has previously attended a session, and welcome all new attendees that want to help out. See you in the skies!

ALL AIRPORTS OPENED WILL BE ON TS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

4 Likes

Good ATC today, only thing is, maje sure you fly a pattern beforehand, because a 13-15 knot wind at a GA airport is horrendous. Other than that, it was good, you’ll be ready in no time!

1 Like

Thank you, yeah realized when you wanted to switch runways that there was a 12-15kt xwind, sorry. :)

1 Like

Open at KISP

Great for both GA and airliners! Hope you stop by for some patterns, or departure/arrival! :)

I’ll come along now!

1 Like

On my way.

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by! Do you have any feedback in terms of criticism, and things I did well?

1 Like

Top work mate!

Good things;

• Great runway changes
  • Good clearing for the option and direction
  • Perfect timing of exit runway command
  • Saying ty good day first😂

Things to work on:

• Transition altitude was way too low at 1500ft. Lmk if you need me to explain this and i’ll shoot you over a pm.

Other than that one thing, everything was perfect!

1 Like

Yeah, pm me about transitions

1 Like

All was good with me, make sure you don´t foregt the runway exit comamnd even for planes remaining in the pattern.

Nice work!

2 Likes

Sorry, you didn’t tell me full stop, and I was focused on the plane that was entering the runway. Thanks for the feedback, and coming!

1 Like

Thanks to all who came and gave feedback! I really liked KISP, being that I got a good amount of traffic and like the airport. With that, I plan on opening KISP sometime tomorrow. Again, thank you all for coming, and I hope to see you tomorrow!

1 Like

Open at KATL

@kieran464

1 Like

Sorry mate i had to leave, i’ll give you your feedback in about 45 mins

1 Like

All good, just confused at first

1 Like

If your confused about me requesting pushback then taxi straight after it’s because i requested pushback out of habit then realised i was in a taxi gate.

Everything was spot on apart from:

• You maybe should’ve noticed that i was in a taxi gate and told me to taxi straight away
  • On the ground when i requested frequency change, you should’ve told me “already instructed to change frequency” as the taxi message gave me that instruction.

Overall, your performance was great as always 👍🏻

1 Like

The already instructed to change frequency is under misc messages near the bottom

And to check, i go onto the tower view so you can see the airport and switch to the high version on the camera angles

I’d recommend taking at least one practice test before attempting the real thing👍🏻

1 Like

I passed! The practice test really helped, thanks a lot

1 Like

Great news, well done!!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 3 hours unless flagged)