Blue-striped C172

Blue-Striped Cessna C172

Why hello there everyone!

With the recent news of the upcoming C172 “rework”, I decided to make this feature request about one of my favorite C172 liveries.

credits

About the C172
About this livery

This livery features 2 tones of blue; light blue and dark blue. The livery has stripes and mainly occupies the tail and the fuselage of the aircraft. The registration of this aircraft is LN-NPK. Unfortunately there is no website or wiki about this livery to provide more detailed information.

Why I want this livery

I think that the color blue is a beautiful color. The 2 shades of blue go really well in this livery, and I think would be a great addition to our C172 list of liveries which currently only contains 1 livery.

So what are you waiting for?

Vote, Vote, Vote to see this in the game!

Thanks for voting and reading, and as always, see you in the skies!

Mmm detailed post, I’ll scramble up a vote!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot mate!

1 Like

Anytime!

Make sure to check out the Cessna Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo, Cessna Shark (@Marc I mean You’re a genius but I got this stuck in my head now 😭)

2 Likes

Haha thanks ;D

1 Like

Well that’s voted

1 Like

Well thanks a lot! Much appreciated :)

1 Like

Lets go C172!

Do you like this livery?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Beautiful livery, I voted

1 Like

Thanks for the vote @NathanD! Much appreciated!

1 Like

I can tell you that it is a norwegian airplane, LN stands for Luftfart Norge, Aviation Norway in english. I can try to look trough some small plane register to find more info about the aircraft

1 Like

Thats great mate! Thanks for the info :)

It first flew in 1961 and flew in USA and Sweden before coming to Norway. That is what i found about LN-NPK

1 Like

I’m out of votes but realy nice liberty @AlphaSeven

1 Like

Thanks mate!

if you free up a vote make sure to vote for this!

1 Like

I will @AlphaSeven

1 Like

Awesome! thanks!

1 Like

Norwegian REG ❤️❤️❤️

2 Likes

Yup! It’s nice…

1 Like

Something similar will probably come in the update.

1 Like