Blue. JetBlue. [Title Fail | MYNN - KFLL]

Blue. JetBlue.

I clearly did not make that title out of a famous dialogue & completely bombed it.
Hello & welcome! As I said back in December, I would be limiting my time & that you’d be seeing me drop in rarely. Well, today is one of those days where I’ve just dropped in as time to go back to the roots before more stuff builds up.

This flight is Nassau - Fort Lauderdale in the JetBlue E190. You may be wondering that last year, I posted a video of the same route. Well, I decided it would be a good idea to fly this route again, but edit it better this time! I decided to use the remixed version of the song I used last time & manipulated the speed. The result is what you see below :)

Special thanks to @Pilot_Felix & @Bren_McDonell for joining me on this route!

Flight Details

ICAO: MYNN-KFLL
Route: Nassau - Fort Lauderdale
Time: 55 minutes
Server: Training
Hotel: Trivago

22 Likes

yeah…definitely not at all…

Looks like it was a lovely flight! You also braved flying the Embraer E-Jet so I must applaud you for that!

3 Likes

2 Likes

lol this was in my mind

Thanks, it’s definitely a good flight! It’s the only flight that I accept flying the E-Jet, but too bad it’s going to be switched to the A220 soon in real life :(

Yes

2 Likes

E-Jet is much better than A220, they should have purchased the E2 :(

3 Likes

Why too bad? Better for the environment, for the economics of the airline and the passengers? Only benefits…

1 Like

Great vid and it looked like a great flight!

1 Like

This is easily your best flight video yet! The transitions were clean, and it was synced perfectly to the music! Incredible job ran!

1 Like

Not exactly in those terms… too bad because this was one of the only E190 routes that I was so willing to do, especially with the great scenery and all. But because they are shifting it to the A220, I won’t be able to recreate the flight with the A220 until the A220 comes to IF

Definitely was! Highly recommend the flight :)

Thank you for joining me for the flight, it was definitely awesome!

Hopefully you will only have to wait for one more update before it comes…

1 Like

Fantastic video you have there! Love the song choice!

1 Like

I want to ask a question. In 0:06, how can you get it? Btw nice video!! 😍😆

1 Like

All right you made this one for me. Thank you and incredible job!

2 Likes

Very nice camera work. Well done and very clean. Awesome video @ran, looks like a cool route!

2 Likes

oooo E190. Hopefully it gets a rework very soon!

3 Likes

Awesome video! I remember being ATC for you guys for this flight

1 Like

Do they still have service to and from Nassau irl currently? Curious.