Blue Dart Aviation B757-200F

Blue Dart Aviation B757-200 Freighter

Credit

Blue Dart Aviation (or Blue Dart) is a Chennai-Based cargo airline operating cargo flights to major destinations across India and some neighboring countries. German courier company Deutsche Post (Also known as DHL) owns a 70% stake in the airline through its subsidiary Blue Dart Express. It is one of the few cargo airlines based in India

History:
Blue Dart Aviation Ltd. was incorporated in May 1994 as a 100% subsidiary of Blue Dart Express Limited and launched its operations with a fleet of 2 Boeing 737-200 freighters on the 17th of June 1996. Blue Dart Aviation Ltd. was created primarily to support the growing demands of Blue Dart Express Ltd.
Two Boeing 757 freighters have been inducted into the fleet from June 2006. It became the first airline in India to operate the Boeing 757 freighter

Today, Blue Dart Aviation has a fleet of six Boeing 757, providing a network payload of 504 tonnes across 74 route connections each night.

After retiring their Boeing 737 freighters in 2014, the B757 became the backbone of the airline, serving multiple destinations across India in that aircraft.

Why we need this:
India is known for some big and major carriers like Air India, IndiGo, Jet Airways, Spicejet, etc. but the smaller airlines are not well known to people and certainly not the cargo airlines of India. The addition of this livery will make it the first Indian cargo Airline in Infinite Flight. Also, people would love to hop on this aircraft and livery and take it for a spin across India :)

With the 757-200 rework coming in the 20.3 update, we would absolutely love to see Blue Dart’s 757 freighter in Infinite Flight as the first Indian cargo livery.

Please do consider voting if you want to see this beautiful bird in Infinite Flight!
Good day!

i’ll clear a vote for this :)

1 Like

i voted…i see one fo these whenever i fly in and out of BLR VOBL or MAA VOMM

2 Likes

Indeed! they are very common in the south.
Thanks for voting :)

1 Like

I’ve seen this livery pretty often when plane spotting at VABB. Voted :)

3 Likes

Yup these birds fly to/from Mumbai quite often. Thanks for voting!

2 Likes

i used to think one day i will fly in that. then my dreams got crushed when i learned it was a freighter

2 Likes

Oo that’s sad ;(
Freighter or a regular, we still love it. Thank you for voting mate!

2 Likes

Got my vote!

2 Likes

Sadly only passenger variant is being reworked in 20.3:

However there’s still chance to have the freighter in the future so don’t give up hope!

1 Like

I was thinking of creating a request on this. Thanks @hari.shreyas for making it. We want this livery as blue dart is the only 757 operator in India and it’s neighbouring countries.

1 Like

Regular version will be great as there is only one winglet 757 in Blue dart fleet

Photo Credits to Lukas Koo Man Ho

2 Likes

I have seen it parked in every major airport . This is a very much needed addition.

2 Likes

Hey we could have a surprise like the B77F

3 Likes

Yup. The winglet can’t take away the livery’s beauty :)

1 Like

True. It would look amazing in Infinite Flight!

2 Likes

I hope so, but according to the devs the -F is an almost completely different model (Cargo doors and cargo bay etc)…

2 Likes

I just smashed the VOTE button… 🗳🥊

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! It really counts :)

2 Likes

Ig I’ll drop one vote on my way out

2 Likes