Blue Angels

Hey! Question. There is a VA/VO Blue Angel? I would like to join

Hey there!

Unfortunately this VA has not been made right now. However, I think IFAE-GAF would be a great fit for you if you are looking to join any military based VA. I will link it here:

Hope to see you in the skies!

1 Like

I’m already in IFGAF, but thanks for take your time!

If your looking to join a Blue Angels VO, I recommend starting your own. You can ask your questions via the thread below or you can take a look at IFVARB’s website.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hello @beanboi.

Thank you so much for taking your time to answer the topic, attending your suggestion I’d like to create my own virtual organization. However, that’s a bunch of work so I’ll need time to make that kind of development. Besides, I need to know how much people is really interested in a Blue Angels organization.

I came to a conclusion, maybe we could create a new squadron in GAF which would be called Blue Angels, for those pilots who are really interested in airshow or aerial demonstration!

Have a good day!

1 Like

At this time, I am not able to work with you and your endeavour as I am currently apart of Pan American Virtual Airlines. I appreciate your gesture and I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.