Blue Angels F18 Hornet

Continuing the discussion from Blue Angels F-18 livery: we need this livery when the fighters get a rework

Not my picture

Do you think that this is needed… comment below

PS: I created this because the other one was a year old and didn’t have a picture

46 Likes

You said it yourself… it’s a duplicate and since the old topic is still open you should’ve bumped it instead of posting a new topic.

6 Likes

It’s okay because topics older than 3 months are supposed to be closed anyway.

4 Likes

Not with features that was changed.

3 Likes

It would be nice to have a colourful fighter!

3 Likes

@Boeing_777
The other has been closed now - this is fine then.
Nice livery but I’m just waiting for the rework… :)

2 Likes

This should be add, so awesome.

2 Likes

I think this is more than just a want. This is a NEED.

4 Likes

Maybe if this was added the devs could include different numbers for formations? :)

2 Likes

That’d be so awesome to have this livery to go with the new C-130 plane 😉 Especially if there’s a Blue Angels livery in the C-130

4 Likes

Very true. The Fat Albert livery is confirmed as a matter of fact.

1 Like

yes please

2 Likes

Skinny Albert!

3 Likes

hahah, we need the whole fleet along with fat albert

2 Likes

Definitely should part of IF. The Blue Angels’ fleet is arguably the most iconic fleet of aircraft in aviation history. Lately, more and more group flights have been taking place online. By adding these different liveries to allow for synchronized group flights, IF would be providing these groups the ability to use the aircraft for realistic formation flights. Some of the screenshots posted on the forum could be used to show how cool it is on IF Live. Plus, it’s the Blue Angels, who wouldn’t want the fleet in the sky?

2 Likes

I only would like it with numbers from 1-6 as liveries and 7 to 8 with double seat versions. Otherwise it makes no sense to have a formation flight and everybody has number 3 on the tail or so.

2 Likes

Might be better off not even putting the number on the tail. Now if they made it so our call sign number changed on the tail, that would be even better.

1 Like

is this Livery connected to the fat albert that we have in C130?

1 Like

Both are labeled ‘Blue Angels’ so I would guess so :)

2 Likes

I wish they would redo the F18. We haven’t gotten a new fighter in forever.

4 Likes