Blue Air Boeing 737-800

Image Credit by Chris Pitchacaren

Hello IFC, I’m requesting the addition of the Blue Air B737-800, which I think that’ll be a great livery for the 21.1 update, because 21.1 thrives to bring us a lot of liveries from a lot of multicultural places, so why not requesting this beautiful livery!

About Blue Air
Blue Air is a Romanian low-cost airline headquartered in Bucharest with its hub at Henri Coandă International Airport. It is the largest Romanian airline by scheduled passengers flown. In 2017, Blue Air carried over 5 million passengers, a 40% increase over the 3.6 million passengers flown the previous year. As of February 2019, Blue Air flies to 57 scheduled destinations.

More about Blue Air

Boeing 737

The Boeing 737 is a narrow-body aircraft produced by Boeing at its Renton Factory in Washington. Developed to supplement the Boeing 727 on short and thin routes, the twinjet707 fuselage cross-section and nose with two underwing turbofans. Envisioned in 1964, the initial 737-100 made its first flight in April 1967 and entered service in February 1968 with Lufthansa. The lengthened 737-200 entered service in April 1968. It evolved through four generations, offering several variants for 85 to 215 passengers.

More about the 737

Final Words

In the end, I want to remark the thing that Infinite Flight lacks a diversity of liveries from least known regions or countries, like the Balkans, and Romania as e.g , and this livery addition surely will boost and bring joy towards the Balkan players of Infinite Flight, and definitely, this will spark encouragement towards other players too, in visiting cool places and underrated ones, like the Balkans :)
Thank you, and please consider voting, liking, and commenting if you enjoyed this! :)

I’m surprised that it still have one little vote, can we get five votes, like with the Tarom 738?

1 Like

I definitely want more than 5 votes, but 5 votes for Blue Air will be more than perfect🥺

1 Like

If it was a Southwest request, it will get 5 or 10 votes in one, two hours

2 Likes

Yes, people are voting for much more popular liveries, and completely ignores not so popular liveries like this. I still hope it will someday get added, fingers crossed! 😁

1 Like