Blue Air Boeing 737-700

Blue Air B737-700

Via Jet Photos

About Blue Air

Blue Air is a Romanian low-cost airline headquartered in Bucharest with its hub at Henri Coandă International Airport. It is the largest Romanian airline by scheduled passengers flown. In 2017, Blue Air carried over 5 million passengers, a 40% increase over the 3.6 million passengers flown the previous year. As of February 2019, Blue Air flies to 57 scheduled destinations.

About Blue Air’s 737-700

Blue Air’s B737-700 is relatively new, joining the fleet back in September of 2020, and being the single one among it’s type, in the fleet. This aircraft is 18 years old and previously flew for Transavia and Jet Time, before returning back to Air Lease Corporation (ALC).

Why Should We Have This Aircraft?

Infinite Flight lacks the diversity of liveries, like this one! I think we should have more liveries, from least visited or unknown places, like Romania and The Balkans!
Secondly, this livery is lovely, pretty straight to point, and easy to do! Is just the Blue Air logo on the fuselage. engines, and the tail!

Thank you, and please consider voting, liking, and commenting if you enjoyed this! :)

Gonna clear u a vote and vote for this! I’ve flown Blue Air 5 times all from Luton to Turin or back

1 Like

Thank you very much! Very much appreciated 🙏🏻😄

1 Like

Freed up a vote for this one, love seeing their B737’s flying into Luton 😄

2 Likes

Just, lovely! Thank you very much😄

1 Like

I’m sorry but this is incorrect. Blue Air are planning to retire their current B737-300 & 737-500 from their fleet this year to make B737-800 a single aircraft model.
There’s no Blue Air 737-700!

What you most probably heard, are fake news. Blue Air is taking into consideration, but not fully determined, in retiring their 737-300’s and 500’s, and make the 737NG the single aircraft type in their fleet. This particular aircraft, as I stated in the post, joined in September of 2020, and is solely among it’s types in the fleet. You can look at it on the internet, and find a lot of photos and news about it 🙂

2 Likes

Heard from what? I know my own sources.
It’s even listing the airline current fleet minus the 737-700 on their website!

1 Like

I saw that but I’ve seen the website a few years ago and it hasn’t been updated

1 Like

The Blue Air site is rarely updated, that’s why is not currently listed in there. Regarding your ‘‘own’’ sources, I don’t know what kind of fake sources you may have. This aircraft is flying daily , and is part of the Blue Air fleet. You can look it up on plane spotters if you do not believe me 🙂

1 Like

Also, this post is about the Blue Air 737-700, not about debading if the Blue Air 737-700 is real or not. Everyone’s knowing rules of the IFC, and one of that is ‘no finctional liveries’ allowed :)

1 Like

I do believe you @Gaby_Burnei.
It’s likely to be on a lease and will not be part of future Blue Air fleet since the management is focused on having NG737-8 model. The 738 Max orders I believe in the tune of 10 orders are currently put on hold.
Since Blue Air have one sole B737-700 I would find it hard to press myself for a vote

Please post a source if you are going to quote information. Otherwise please move your chat into the PM so people can discuss the feature. Thanks!

2 Likes

I appreciate that @Chris_S
Here is one of my sources:

1 Like

This article is in Romanian, however you can translate it 🙂.

2 Likes

No more debates, please. If you have something regarding the post, feel free to PM me

2 Likes