Blue Air 737MAX 8

Blue Air 737MAX 8

Credits

What was Blue Air?

Blue Air was the largest Romanian airline until it ceased operations in September 2022. Founded in 2004, this year it would have celebrated its 20th birthday. It operated with bases in various Romanian airports, such as Bucharest Baneasa and Otopeni, Bacau, Cluj Napoca (3D) and maintained domestic services to destinations like Oradea, Baia Mare, Suceava, Iasi (3D) and Timisoara. However, it mainly operated international flights aimed for leisure and VFR travellers to various airports in Europe and the Middle East like: London Heathrow, Paris CDG, Bordeaux, Birmingham, Florence, Mallorca, Lisbon, Athens, Nice, Madeira, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Dubai, Skiathos, Dubrovnik, Milan Linate and many others.

Over the time it also had bases in Italy, in Turin and Alghero; in Liverpool and Larnaca. Blue Air also operated charter flights to destinations like Antalya and Hurghada but also to Male in the Maldives! As of September 2022, prior to the suspension of operations, Blue Air offered flights to 75 scheduled destinations in 21 countries with a fleet of 5 MAXs and several other NGs.

Why do we need this?

Despite being an eurowhite livery, I think it looks amazing! The addition of this would be great for a big part of the European community as the airline had bases in 4 countries around Europe.
With the TAROM A318 (the sole Romanian livery in IF) being close to imminent retirement, I believe this livery would be more representative for a Romanian airline replacement in-game since it has a more diverse and interesting network than the one of TAROM.

If you agree that we need this livery, hit the blue VOTE button on the top left and help us bring this beauty to Infinite Flight!

A well deserved bump after the MAX won the poll!

Credits

3 Likes

Going to vote for this love the livery. I remember they Used to fly the MAX into my home airport EIDW. 😁

4 Likes

Brilliant aircraft livery. Great addition to infinite flight. πŸ‘Œ

3 Likes

Was just thinking we only have Tarom as a Romanian operator this livery would be great to fly out of LROP and across Europe.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support, guys! Together we can get this added

4 Likes

It’s a really nice livery really suits the 737.

3 Likes

Blue Air B737MAX 8

Beautiful aircraft!

1 Like