Blue Air 737-800

Blue Air is a low cost Romainian airline. The airline has bases across Europe such as Cluj, Liverpool and Larnaca. Blue Air’s headquartes is in Bucharest, the capital of Romaina. They operate a fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft and have a total of 15 737-800. The airline has over 100 destinations and carried 5.1 million passengers in 2017. In my opionion, I really like Blue Air’s 737-800 (YR-BME) standard livery and I’d like to see more livery from Eastern Europe. The Blue Air 737-800 would be a great addition to the 737 fleet!

Photo Credit: https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/718488/yr-bme-blue-air-boeing-737-800/

Im out of votes unfortunately but this would be a great addition for Eastern Europe

2 Likes

Photo by @robertine

1 Like

Nice photo there!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Is it a susbsidiary of LOT airlines?

There’s a distinct lack of these European low cost carriers in IF. I won’t go into the names too much, examples this, Volotea, etc.

Anyways, I’d love to see this livery in IF. Would open up lots of possibilities including but not limited to the Balkans. Regrettably, out of votes.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to make a own thread for it, but please limit this thread to Blue Air-related requests 🙂

2 Likes