Blast to IFC's past with wayback machine!

Hey guys today I went to http://web.archive.org/ to checkout IF’s past so the oldest capture is from late 2018-2020 and I will share those with you! (idk where this should go so general for now)
(it’s not meant to be black just a chrome extension I have on.)

so what do you guys think about it? Do you have experiences that date back then?

4 Likes

Coincidentally came on this topic as I was on the way back machine, wow 😂

1 Like

What a coincidence!

1 Like

I want to see my first post! As if I wrote it back then.

1 Like

Ha, saw my first event post on the October screenshot which was pretty cool to see!

2 Likes

I joined in 2017, wayback machine isn’t accurately depicting it. It looked exactly the same as it does now minus some minor almost unnoticeable changes. Only kinda noticeable one would probably be the header border but that’s about it.

1 Like

Even though it’s not, it’s still cool to see what was happening in the community 2-3 years ago, and seeing some people that aren’t active or got banned still up and doing their thing!

2 Likes

hey just updated this thread with the most recent change!

The nostalgia hits hard when you go back to the time you joined. Back to the good ol’ days of my time on the IFC.

1 Like

Yup it sure does, it’s even cooler to see one of your first posts on one of the screenshots from the way back machine!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.