Blank ATC Command Causes Application Crash

I get these quite often, they are the ATC replying to me. If I press acknowledge. It will shut the app down. Known bug or just me?

2 Likes

Never seen this before.

A) Do you have a repro
B) What is your exact device detail and settings
C) Have you reinstalled?

1 Like

iPhone 6S+. Most recent software from Apple.
IF - highest settings on all categories.
It’s always when talking to Approach (departing KLAX).

I would post my iPhone’s details but not comfortable with having all the MAC addresses and SN’a public. [quote=“Nick_Callum, post:1, topic:66503, full:true”]
I get these quite often, they are the ATC replying to me. If I press acknowledge. It will shut the app down. Known bug or just me?

[/quote]

Quoted wrong post. See above, thank you for looking into this

I think it has something to do with clearing a gps approach as an ils approach or something like that. I’ve had this happen before.

This is weird…

I just did another flight, switching back and forth between frequencies with no issues. I will report back if I can find a specific pattern that causes it.

1 Like

I can confirm it’s atc command, rarely every times i press acknowledge the application will crashed too.

iPad 4th gen Wi-Fi + cellular, 128GB
iOS 8.4

Can you also confirm it happens on different servers? I know we have seen TS1 sequencing bugs that dont exist on TS2.

I’m using training server 1 only as there is much more atc than server 2.

I’ll test when I free.

By the way just now I do a lot touch and go and crashed, my stat was gone, never been updated to server, any moderator or admin can help check?

@adrianyujs I suggest making your own separate support thread for your own device specific issues.

1 Like

But the issue is totally same exactly like this thread.

Sorry I overlooked where you said it was the same. I am sorry.

Its been 7 hours my stat never been updated.

any staff can help?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.