Black & White

Why not Black & White this time?
A350 climbing out of Cape town flying pass south pole and landed in Vancouver, Canada flight time of 23 Hours 43 Minutes!

Flight Information

Route: FACT - CYVR
Airline/Aircraft: Airbus Factory A350XWB
Flight time: 23 Hours 43 Minutes
Sever: Training Sever

Thank you @Matt93 who still being my partner control ATC for me at that time

Also CONGRATULATIONS! @Matt93 now officially IFATC.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

37 Likes

Looks great in B&W 😉

2 Likes

Thanks @Matt93

2 Likes

Sorry to be a party pooper, but photoshops such as clouds, rain, etc. Are no longer allowed in the #screenshots-and-videos category. This is according to the new requirements, it’s not allowed. Sorry.

But if I do say so myself, that’s one amazing looking photo there. And congrats on IFATC, @Matt93!

3 Likes

Oh really?
My bad I’ll fix that

1 Like

No worries at all. 😉

1 Like

@Butter_Boi it’s now fixed!

1 Like

And it still looks great!

1 Like

Wow that’s a great shot, nice editing 🤩🙌🏽

1 Like

Thank you @Armani_B

1 Like

No actually, that is incorrect. It states that:

You are permitted to change aspects of a shot such as saturation, hue and brightness

This means that you can do some simple editing to make the post look better, however you are not allowed to add additional features that are not in, or have previously been, in Infinite Flight, as stated here:

No additional features can be introduced into a shot. This includes, but is not limited to, rain, snow, non-IF aircraft, or liveries

In other words @LeonardIF18, you are allowed to keep the picture as it is! (which is great news, as it is such a good picture!)

2 Likes

So is it confirmed allow?

2 Likes

Yep! You are allowed to edit the photo to be black and white, as well as any other lighting adjustments that you may wish to change (hue, saturation, contrast etc…)

2 Likes

@Butter_Boi he talking about Clouds that no longer allowed clouds in photos

2 Likes

Ohhh, sorry. I didn’t realise that clouds were in it. Oh, well, you know for future reference ;)

2 Likes

No worry, I removed clouds before you seen my photos that’s why maybe you think Black and White is not allowed

1 Like

Indeed, that is what happened. Lovely pictures, none the less!

1 Like

Thanks @rebal15

1 Like

Looks pretty cool.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed @Siddhansh