Black Screen Crash

Hi everyone!

So a couple days ago, I noticed that my game would boot up to a black screen for about 3 seconds and then crash and wouldn’t be able boot after. I thought reinstalling the app and restarting my device would do the trick. And it did. Only today I booted the app and got the same problem and the game is now unplayable for me. Which is a shame.

Is it just me that is having this problem?

iPad Air 2
iOS 11.0
IF Version 16.13.0

Hmm, IPad Air 2 shouldn’t be the problem as that’s a fairly new device.

Could be your internet? Have you tried rebooting internet?

1 Like

That’s the very first thing I tried as that is usually what fixes most issues. It’s literally only started happening these past few days.

I wouldn’t have thought it would been an internet issue as it doesn’t even show the Infinite Flight logo screen.

1 Like

Is this topic similar to anything you have experienced?

1 Like

Umm… i think so… it happens all the time

Unfortunately not, if I can I’ll post a video of the issue.

1 Like

WOW ok update. Now it seems to work fine without any issues. So weird. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Coincidence, I think not…

Jokes aside, hopefully it won’t happen again and if it does, consider changing some in-game settings.

1 Like

I hope it won’t happen again 😂 As I said it hasn’t been a long term issue so I don’t know what the problem is… At least it works.

I have an iPad Air 2 and have had very few issues. How many GB do you have free? I have a 32GB device and I always keep 5-10 GB free. My recommendations:

• Back-up your device

• Clear/Clean-Up your Photos (Keep some memory free)

***I also do a soft reset/restart daily after closing all open apps ;)

If freeing up memory doesn’t work then try this:

• Restore the iPad to factory settings

• Update to the latest OS again

• Re-install IF and its respective contents (Regions and Aircraft)

2 Likes

I have 16GB free which I’m sure is more than plenty. I’ll try those steps if it continues to happen. Thanks!

1 Like