Black Screen after takeoff

Hello everyone. I’m experiencing a black screen on the game after I takeoff is any one else experiencing this same issue if so how can I fix it.

Have you bought the game from Google Play or App Store?

Hi there, sorry you are having trouble. Can you be more specific with what device you have, how much storage you have available and from where did you purchase/download Infinite Flight?

1 Like

I have An apple IPad Air 4th Gen the storage is 26GB out of 65GB and I bought the game from the apple App Store.

1 Like

Apple App Store.

1 Like

That should be plenty of storage. When you spawn in, can you see the airport taxiways, runways and terrain around you?

Yeah I see everything then when I takeoff and climb out the screen turns black. This never happened before.

Yea, it sounds odd. There’s a few things you can do though, option 1 is to clear the scenery cache which I would try first with the following steps (option 2 is located in the Note at the end):

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

Step 1

Re-launch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)

Step 2

Before starting a new flight, go to Settings > General > Tap “Clear scenery cache” (it’s at the bottom)

Step 3

Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above might not be enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight, make sure you save your replays if you want them for future use.

Try restarting your Ipad and see if that helps.

Thank you I will try it and let you know if it works

1 Like

Did you make it to SCEL?

Almost there have a hour and 10 mins left.

1 Like

Can you make a screen recording/ repeat the event for us I have a feeling staff would be interested to see exactly whats happening. Also list ur device type (EX Iphone 10)

@Ironman_Ballets he provided that information yesterday ;)

1 Like

I got it fixed thanks for the advice it was Cache so I did what you said and it’s working fine.

1 Like

That’s great news! See you in the skies 🛫

No ، 30 minutes I will arrive