Hi last night i flew from Manchester (EGCC) down to London (EGLL) all the scenery was fine but today morning i went to Fly from London (EGLL) to Dubai (OMDB), i load up my boeing 777 and it loads fine but the problem i am getting is everything is black apart from the aircraft. I have no runway no taxi way everything is just black. Any solutions or know any way to fix it.!
Clear your cachie that’ll fix the problem
Elaborating on what @anon93248082 said
Hop onto Infinite Flight
Go to Settings -> General -> Clear Scenery Cache
Thank you for contacting support!
To resolve your issue, please try the following steps:
- Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
- Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
- Start a flight (try on Solo first)
Please let us know if it worked!
In our effort trying to resolve this issue from occurring, we would be thankful if you could reply with some information about your device and the events leading up to the issue:
- What device are you using?
- Where did this happened? (Closest airport, region of the world)
- Did you have any issues with Infinite Flight just before you experienced this?
Best regards, Sebastian
Thanks for the reply.:) It has worked 👍
I would be grateful if you could answer these questions:
The device i am using is Samsung Galaxy S8
It happened in London Heathrow (EGLL) United Kingdom.
I had no previous issues with Infinite Flight just this black secenry.