Black Lives Matter

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

39 Likes

I absolutely agree. The color of your skin should not in any way effect how you are treated. Black lives matter!

14 Likes

I agree with @Suhas and @JGordon !

4 Likes

@JGordon I agree with this 100%

4 Likes

Thank you. As a black person myself, I really appreciate this and it means a lot. Hopefully, this doesn’t spark a dumpster fire 🤦🏾‍♂️

10 Likes

Absolutely all lives matter! No body should have to deal with racism at all. It’s not fair that you get discriminated if your born a certain way. I hope everyone is in support of the black lives matter movement. Racism of any kind is just disgusting.

7 Likes

I’m sure it will, but I’m willing and ready to argue 😂

1 Like

And this isn’t appropriate for the forums

8 Likes

As much as I appreciate you supporting equality and equity, I don’t think this is the proper place to bring conversations like such. IFC is meant to be a friendly place for everyone, and things like this make it less so.

I hope you all have a good evening

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What?! At what point did I say I disagree. There’s a time and place for everything and the IF forum is not the place for this

6 Likes

Give it a break. He gave a good message that actually impacted me. All lives truly do matter. Black, white, gay, straight. Everyone matters!

7 Likes

Like I said where did. I say that I don’t agree! Y’all are making assumptions that I say I disagree! Where in my post did I say anything about not agreeing

3 Likes

Guys, drop it. It’s becoming he said she said… Take a break

1 Like

This was nothing but friendly. “Friendly” people shouldn’t be racist. At least I hope not.

This is an important message to spread, but please keep in mind that this type of statement can possibly bring out some sort of political debate. Remember that there is a distinction between supporting a cause and an organization. Even if the conflicts caused by this difference are unintentional, this type of topic really shouldn’t be spread on an Infinite Flight forum.

15 Likes

Hi @JGordon,

Thanks for your post here. I did not close it because of the rules about politics or anything else – the Infinite Flight Community is centered around aviation, and this topic is not aviation. You are welcome to support the Black Lives Matter movement in your bio or other ways.

For everyone, it is important to keep in mind that black lives matter, have always mattered, and will continue to matter – we must support and focus on those who need our help, and all lives cannot matter until black lives matter.

I’m happy to discuss this in a PM if anyone would like. My inbox is always open.

@JGordon, please feel free to reach out to myself or anyone on the moderation team if there is anything you need.

Tom

28 Likes