Black history month banner

I know it’s far from February but let’s start preparing now, I noticed that in June for pride month there is a rainbow you can put behind you’re profile picture, but there isn’t one for black history month (February), so I think this would be a great Idea to maybe have a black background or some thing like that made by a Infinite flight kinda like the pride month rainbow. And the IF team could start preparing for it now or soon.

Thanks for listening.

1 Like

Wooooo, yes I totally agree. Time to shine some more international light on the topic.

1 Like

Wow, that’s a long shot, but I’ll see what I can do, I guess.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks.

What do you mean?

Yikes, you do realise other nations care right?

haha nice edit. the world doesn’t look like this:

25 Likes

Other nations do care, it’s just a little bigger of an issue in the US because the history told is very watered down.

Just saying that everyone doesn’t know about it. Because every country doesn’t call minorities black.

1 Like

Let’s probably stop right here before something starts.

10 Likes

NOT. THE. POINT. OF. THIS. TOPIC.

Politics don’t need to come into play. If you agree, support it. If you don’t, be quiet.

12 Likes

Speaking facts right there.

1 Like

I think this is just too sensitive of a topic for a flight simulator…

1 Like

And pride month isn’t ?

1 Like

I’m referring to the comments about countries and others “not understanding”.

6 Likes

No need for unnecessary political chit chat. Take that elsewhere and focus on the topic at hand.

4 Likes

Oh, sorry for misinterpreting that

2 Likes

But they can discuss pride month, Black History should be talked about and isn’t too sensitive.

2 Likes

You guys are right, this has nothing to do with politics so let’s steer this away from politics if e don’t want it to get closed.

Everyone please relax before a moderator gets called in

1 Like

I agree, a banner would be a great thing. But is this necessary to worry about 6-7 months in advance?

4 Likes