Birthday Event Polls

• Little Rock-Houston(United CRJ-200)
  • Houston-Las Vegas(United 737-900)
  • Dallas-Las Vegas(Virgin America A320-200)
  • Los Anegeles-Phoenix(Southwest 737-700)

0 voters

SJC-BUR is also a choice…vote in comments

If I held a event in my birthday what route should I do?

Your favorite route

3 Likes

Its ultimately up to you. Maybe a route that you like or one you’ve flown before in real life. Or you can try a route that you’ve never done, or offers stunning views. Maybe something out of your home airport.

3 Likes

You could post a poll with some options if you can’t really decide. Maybe decide first whether it would be short, medium or long haul. After that then you pick a continent or pond to cross. Want a real challenge, have the event with the TBM or A10 as the feature aircraft. Just some help :)

9 Likes

I think the best routes are any out of KSJC ; )

2 Likes

Did @BigBert10 pay you to say that? :)

3 Likes

We are both promoters of KSJC 😂

5 Likes

You could do your favorite airline too.

1 Like

No😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t even know who that is

1 Like

I actually replied to @GlobalFlyer1

@keishawn_24k Where is KSJC on that poll ? Lol

Edit-SJC to LAS FTW

1 Like
  • San Jose-Burbank(Southwest 737-700)
  • San Jose-Los Angeles(Alaska 737-900)
  • San Jose-Las Vegas(Southwest 737-800)

0 voters

1 Like

I added it

1 Like

I like KSJC-KLAS

Unless the event is in the bright early morning with good visibility, then I would be willing to fly back to KBUR

2 Likes

I made the post when there was only 1 SJC option, I voted to LAS after though as you can see : )

1 Like

You guys picked & I made my choice. SJC-LAS with the Southwest 737-800 made the list for my Birthday Event. This event will take Place on April 22nd.

1 Like

My birthday is April 22nd, so we will hold this event Saturday on April 20th(Saturday) because I know some people will have to go to church. Send me times when you guys are available so I can set it up.

SJC%20TB

I plan to leave from SJC Terminal B & arrive at LAS Terminal 3

OMG ! I was so excited lol and you pick the one day I will be flying to Amsterdam ! Have fun and my birthday is on April 1, so very close though…

1 Like