Bird Strike

Good point. However, I think that it should only be allowed at Class C airports and below, as Class B controllers already have a lot to deal with.

2 Likes

Mayday Mayday, NickChan flew into my engine upside down! 😂

classical

5 Likes

Surprisingly a duplicate, beaten by the famous NickChan.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/birds/19266?u=the_simulation_nerd

2 Likes

Nickchan will love this…
http://community.infiniteflight.com/t/birds/19266?u=grxninesix

1 Like

Infinite flight, birds are flight, and anything is infinite with flight!

• NickChan logic
3 Likes

This is a NickChan idea isn’t it?

3 Likes

Definitely is!

1 Like

It’s him reincarnated.

legofiure1 is nickchan confirmed

:O

2 Likes

Oli H - As this would be realistic the simulator does not focus on crashing and destroying the aircraft/engine.

1 Like

Don’t want to be mean but this kind of goes in to the features request of adding “emergency” or malfunction

I personally don’t think we need this, also if we get a dual engine bird strike we could crash on landing if we need to land in water as we don’t have realistic water and won’t be able to do a Sully landing.

Why are we bumping a topic that’s 3 years old? If you don’t want it… Just don’t vote for it 😉

5 Likes

I was just searching for bird after reading a topic.

Mention it on this topic rather than bumping this old topic ☺

Airports are using special ways to avoid birdstrike and i didn’t see bird strike case for a long time. I am not against this feature but if it will be applied, it should seen rarely.

@CK777 I heard that there was a bird strike about 22 hours ago.

1 Like

But still rarely, we cannot see often. As i said, it exists in real life but how many cases are there on the world?

My point is, i don’t want to see 1.000.000 aircrafts which got bird strike at EGLL.

Maybe 1 or 2 in a month is okay but if it becomes in free conditions, it will be used even for trolling.

I am not against it but i am hesitating because of abusements and exaggaretions.

1 Like

I don’t think this a good idea, if a bird strike happens in an over-night long haul(if the Devs don’t put an altitude limit to where they happen), you’d wake up ghosted.

2 Likes