Binter Canarias Virtual | New Thread | Be International

Welcome to Binter Canarias Virtual!

image1

About Us

Binter Canarias Virtual is Spain’s first IFVARB approved virtual airline. We began operations in Spring of 2019 and to date, we have flown over 72,000 miles as a virtual airline. We fly the CRJ1000 to over 30 destinations across the Canary Islands, Europe and Africa.

Our Operations

We operate in a way that gives our members access to certain routes based on their progress in the VA. This is done with our “Binter Mas” reward system. Every time you fly one of our routes, you can claim Binter Mas points. After achieving a certain amount of Binter Mas points, you level up and can access more routes. We also host events where all members are invited to join.

Destinations

As of August 2019, we fly to 35 destinations across 9 countries in Europe and Africa. Our main base is in Gran Canaria, however, we also have secondary bases at Tenerife North and Sao Nicolau, Cape Verde. Some of our destinations include Fuerteventura, Lisbon, Palma de Mallorca, Banjul and Dakhla. That’s just the start. With the range of our CRJ1000 aircraft, we can see many new destinations on the horizon.

Meet our CEO

I, AH_aviation, am the founder and CEO of Binter Canarias Virtual. After being part of various VAs/VOs, I decided to start up my own. I began work on the VA in late 2018 and by Spring of 2019, we were ready to launch. Since then we, I have massively improved the VA to attract new members. I hope you have enjoyed readings about the VA and that you take a moment to apply! Please do take a look at our newly-redone website.

Joining

Joining our VA is easy and simple. Just head over to our application form and fill out the application. After you apply, you’ll be contacted within days regarding whether you’ve passed and further instructions from there. Wanting to become staff? Please head over to our staff application page here. Here, you’ll be able to find out what job positions are available.

Get in touch

If you want to find out more about us, please do visit our website. You can find loads more information about us and what we do as a VA. If you have any questions, please PM me (AH_aviation) and I’ll be in touch soon!

A final note…

Thank you so much for taking the time to read our thread. I hope you have learnt a bit more about our VA and I look forward to flying with you soon!

Binter Canarias Virtual - Be International

Written by: AH_aviation Founder & CEO Binter Canarias Virtual

12 Likes

There we go. No more Oversized Fonts!

Nice thread!

2 Likes

Thanks! At first I was like what is going on!

Nice looking thread! Well done! Good luck and hoping for the ATR 72 one day!

1 Like

Yes! We are too!

1 Like

Can I just point out the fact that your website has freaking chat. Like seriously that is new and awesome.

1 Like

Thanks! I recently added this feature and has already been used several times!

I’ve just applied @AH_aviation 😊

2 Likes

Great VA, love the Canary Islands 🇮🇨

1 Like

Esto si que no lo esperaba, viva canarias!!!

1 Like