Binter Canarias CRJ 1000

Hey everyone!
I was browsing through Flightradar24’s filter system when I noticed that Binter Canarias operates the CRJ 1000. After checking the forum I noticed that there was not yet a feature request, so here it is:

What is Binter Canarias?

Binter Canarias is a Spanish airline based in the Canary Islands. The airline was established in 1989 and operates to 20 destinations in the Canary islands with a fleet of CRJ 1000’s and ATR 72’s. Binter Canarias route map can be seen here.

Binter Canarias’ CRJ 1000:

Binter Canarias’ CRJ 1000 is lease and operated by Air Nostrum which is another Spanish regional airline. The CRJ is a vital part of the airline’s fleet. The Binter Canarias livery looks like this:

Source: https://img.planespotters.net/photo/754000/original/ec-mox-binter-canarias-canadair-cl-600-2e25-regional-jet-crj-1000_PlanespottersNet_754830.jpg

I feel like this livery would be a great addition to Infinite Flight and that it would be really fun to fly now that Global is out. Seeing as (I hope) that the devs are adding multiple variants of the CRJ, I would really love to see this.

Couldnt resist voting for this one, so i removed one for this:) lets cross our fingers for it being added!

6 Likes

To me, it looks waaaayy to long like the MD80, I like it though 🙂

4 Likes

but still, the livery alone is beautiful

2 Likes

I totally agree. It’s a beautiful livery. Awesome of you to remove one of your votes for this livery :)

3 Likes

The CRJ 1000 is the top model I’m really looking forward to. Love the livery :)

2 Likes

This is a must for flying in the Canary Islands. Got my vote 🖒

3 Likes

I agree. The livery is unique and the Canary Islands definitely deserve more air traffic.

6 Likes

Was just about to request this beauty really love the fresh colours had to vote

1 Like

I agree. A must have for the Canary Islands!

2 Likes

Looks nice innded, hope, we’ll get the CRJ-1000 with the CRJ rework :)

3 Likes

YES YES YES! We NEED this <3

2 Likes

This livery would be an awesome addition to the CRJ’s. I would love to see this in IF. Voted!

1 Like

Agreed, this livery is a beaut and is much needed!

2 Likes

Giving this one a good ol’ bump. Not many airlines operate the CRJ 1000 and missing out on this livery would be a huge shame.

2 Likes

New aircraft with a great livery, and a beautiful region to fly it in. You have my vote.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your vote :)

I wish i had a free vote to give to this feature request. Looks very nice!

You could remove one of your votes ;)

Since the release of Global, I’ve been enjoying discovering the beauty of the Canary Islands. The scenery is stunning, and the airport renderings are amazing as well. Myself and others feel that this region deserves representation in IF. Please consider including the Binter Canarias CRJ-1000 with the update. It would add a level of realism to the islands that FDS is known for.

5 Likes