Biggest Regrets In Aviation

Hey community,

We’ve all had moments in our lives when we have regretted doing or not doing something.

In addition, most of us have regrets relating to aviation. Whether it was ordering a drink which you spilled all over yourself or leaving something behind which made you miss the inaugural flight of Delta’s A220, we all have something to share. Post your biggest regrets below!

My biggest regret was passing by the inaugural flight of Bamboo Airlines’ A330, an Etihad 787-10, and a Singapore Airlines A350, but not taking pictures of any of them.

The old topic has been closed

7 Likes

Not Taking Any Pictures At EDDF because i only had my phone
😓😓

1 Like

My biggest regret is thinking flying Spirit Airlines would be worth a shot.

25 Likes

Honestly I regret leaving aviation for like a year last year. I was having some social issues with some not so nice people at school and abandoned what I loved most as a result. Now that I’m in a better place, I really regret leaving for as long as I did.

7 Likes

Not soloing yet 🙄

6 Likes

Not taking a single video on landing or takeoff on a trip that had 5 American Airlines flights…sigh

4 Likes

Not recording a terrible Ryanair landing. I thought that ‘I’d give myself a rest from recording takeoffs and landings because it can’t be too bad’

It was terrible, We dropped from like 40 feet.

7 Likes

cue memories of KLAX on CS

1 Like

when I missed a presidential 747 that flew over my head and I wasn’t ready to take a photo or film it TT

2 Likes

Flying through EDDF. I hate that airport.

2 Likes

Not going to talk to the crew on my flight after
I had them on the same trip 30 hours before
On the same exact aircraft
That never happens

1 Like

Not filming a my KLM 747 landing… and it was a butter! 😥😥

6 Likes

Turning down the option to fly Premium with Virgin Atlantic to KMIA from the UK…

I had something else to do but I wish now I just accepted the option…

And wow do I regret it…

1 Like

Keep pushing for it! Once you get up there on your own its the best thing ever :)

1 Like

You got 'er, balloon!🤘

1 Like

@Swiss ain’t gonna like that

2 Likes

Turning down an offer from Lufthansa to fly first class on their inaugural A380 service to Delhi :( All expenses paid for too

3 Likes

I have not been on an A380 yet.

I also waited till I got to checkin to check my bags on Frontier.

4 Likes

Here’s one for ya…

Instead of letting my dad tell me that “you’ll never get a job, and you’ll be away from home too much”, I should have pushed my childhood dream and become an airline pilot.

14 Likes