Big Yella Fella!

Big Yella Fella!

Hi guys,
Here I am again with pictures featuring the Scoot Airlines 787-9! Alias Big Yella Fella . It surely is a nice aircraft with a remarkable colour! Itโ€™s yellow I guess.

All photos were taken at random places, on different days and on a well crowded airport some time ago. Now, get off your blue screens and watch this shine bright yellow beauty! (Which is better for your eyes ๐Ÿ‘€)

Server: Expert Server

Parallel departure from LGAV! Both were Headed to Singapore Changi. I landed 13 hours later. (My favourite picture honestly)

Here we have a sweet tail shot with another 787 in the background which is on final for Tokyo Narita airport.

And hereโ€™s a row with at least six B787โ€™s. There used to be more, but the replay didnโ€™t load the rest :(

A similar livery on very very short final with its wheels still deploying. Must have been a mistake in the cockpit. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Taken at WSSS. beautiful moonshot of the Scooter!

Yes, Scoot and Singapore come from the same airport (WSSS). At this point they met in Athens.

Thatโ€™s all! Did you love them too? Hopefully Iโ€™ll see you in the sky with this baby Scoot!

45 Likes

Beautiful! Weโ€™d love to see more of this on the community!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ‘Š

1 Like

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

There are at least two reasons for a go-around here (gear and traffic on RWY)โ€ฆ

1 Like

Haha thatโ€™s true. Didnโ€™t know what his intentions were but he proceeded to land as far as I can remember. Not what you would expect on expert.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Wow! These are absolutely beautiful!

Picture 1 is my favorite. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Loved this post. I will officially call all Scoot 787โ€™s the โ€œBig Yella Fellaโ€ ๐Ÿ˜†

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words! ๐Ÿ’›

2 Likes

Great photos, the scoot livery is cool. But that title, it is just amazing. Great job coming up with that idea. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2 Likes

I love this livery ! Really great editing, beautiful photos ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

I was impressed by how you could change the sense of a picture with only some editing.

Big thanks!

Amazing pictures! Hope to see more from you!

1 Like

Beautiful shots mate. The haze looks much better than here in KL.

1 Like

Wow @Edivan_dcds stunning, love them ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

I really appreciate your words! ๐Ÿ˜ @iJazzyman @Emmanuel_Mgilane