Big question for the devs

I was looking through your Facebook, and I saw this, you should totally sell them,please can you? I’d wear this to air shows and everything, this would be awesome! It would be amazing! Please reply, I’d love to know if you could/couldn’t sell them

If I could order 10 I’d wear them everyday. Imagine the free advertising! It would be exponential

2 Likes

That would attract random people who think flying is “cool”. While the concept isn’t bad, the more oblivious people would purchase live and would learn to fly there instead of learning in solo mode before getting live.

It’s a toigh cookie-While it’s great to see IF expand, that involves getting everyday people to join which doesn’t produce good results all the time.

That said, Infinite Flight pride! X Plane 10 and Aerofly 2 suck ass.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

People don’t have to start learning on Solo. Free Flight server!

What’s that?

Best, Boeing707

This version of the shirt is much better :smile:

5 Likes

Must say the Cub w/Tundra Wheels on Xflt out of Kaneohe over the Pali to Diamond Head is a great ride. And the Aerobatic Craft on Aero are a hoot. IF has both App over shadowed by a mile at this point. The margin is very thin though. Operating instruments and Wx settings are a real draw. ATC has given IF the lead for now. it was obvious from the start IF was a winner but my money’s on the " money"…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes that’s Philippe

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m a big Infinite Flight fan, but… Here in Italy style has an important role! :grin:

1 Like

I bet FDS can hire you as IF’s pop culture manager in Italy and you can make wearing this shirt the new style!

I want one.

1 Like

I NEED one

I’ll wear it when I go plane spotting!

Lol I also have an obsession with trains so whever I go train or plane spotting, I’ll wear my “Metro North University” baseball cap-Metro North is a Commuter RR in the New York City area. I don’t have any joke-themed or plane-related clothes/extra body-coverings for aviation yet.

It’s a battle between the NYC Aviation sweatshirts and Infinite Flight T-Shirts!

Best, Boeing707

I wear my Boeing 747-8 Shirt or my Landing in St Marrten Shirt with a KLM 747 Over the beach on it

I would wear one all the time!