Better voting system

Hello everyone, I thinks the actual voting system (5,10,15) is really insufficient, because for exemple, I voted for any importants features topic, I create my own feature request, sadly I’m out of vote, I don’t want to unvote the important feature request that I voted. So I hope there is a better voting system.😃

The better voting system.

• TL0: 0 vote
  • TL1: 10 votes
  • TL2: 20 votes
  • TL3: 30 votes
  • TL4: same votes as TL3.
1 Like

I think the low number of votes per trust level is actually good as it forces people into voting for something they trully want. Having more votes per person will distort the category.

The higher the opportunity cost the better, in my opinion.

19 Likes

Well one reason I like having less votes is that you have to consider the best of the best. The reason why we have the voting system is to see what the community wants. By having less votes, it’s easier to tell what features are more needed. Voting is about having a feature you want, not liking a feature. Having more votes to use could make it harder to tell what features are wanted most.

3 Likes

I have to agree with @Maxim on this one or two more votes per trust level would be great but like he said it forces people to truly vote for something they truly want.

2 Likes

Indeed, I’d love that!

1 Like

This doesn’t need moving to the #features category as this is to do with the forum itself.

3 Likes

I prefer what we have now. I have 15 votes and I’m struggling to find features that I really want. I feel like any more would just make it overwhelming.

1 Like

Well, I’d want to vote for around 5 more things but I’m out of votes.

Sorry, #meta is for the forum, #features is for the game.:)

2 Likes

See @Qantas094’s post.

I also agree with @Maxim and @Pilot_urp; having a lesser amount of votes helps the mods see what features people really want.

1 Like

Oh yes, you’re right. Sorry about that. This should indeed stay in #meta!

1 Like

@Maxim is spot on :)